Sunday, April 29, 2007

No Internet Connection!

That's right no connection at the home
Something is wrong with the router and it's sent for claim
I guess I'm gonna suffer for another week without the Internet
Felt so damn lost and ulu without the Internet
And now I know..

"The Importance of Internet" to a student and a blogger like me!
Without the Internet, no assignments can be done..
Without the Internet, no updates on my blog can be done..
Without the Internet, no entertainment when I'm free..
Without the Internet, no MSN chatting..no Friendster updates..no,no, no,..nothing!

As the consequences, me and Joyce gotta our last few bucks in places like Starbucks/Coffee Bean
Dah ler broke by the end of the month..gotta waste more money to online in those places..sigh!
Yesterday I went to Starbucks
And today I'm in Coffee Bean..which place next?!


Pennyless


Gonna stay here for hours - 2 girls with 3 tables..LOL


Chocolate Ice Blended that cost me RM12.39


-------------------------------------------------
Tao Buffet

Remember the place that I slipped that day?The lounge?
Ok..and last week when I was back in Penang with the boyfriend,
we went to Tao buffet,Auto City
RM50 per pax and u get to order as much as u like..
And it's not like Saisaki where you get the food which is readily cooked..
In Tao, you order and they cook it on the spot..yummy!

The photos will tell how delicious and tempting it is..LOL

The Environment




The dishes


Sushi & Salad Cawamushi


Grilled Salmon Deluxe Sashimi


Shrimp and Vege Tempura Grilled Lamb Chop


Grilled Beef Buffalo Chicken Wings


Grilled Saba Scallops! (We had 21 scallops!)


Udon Fried Mantis Prawn


Stir-fried squids Miso Soup


Fried cheese with crabmeat Seafood Satay


Fried tofu Cendol Ice Cream


The menu - we only ordered about 30% of it..imagine there's lots more!!



The starting Delicious Almost full Bloated!


Enjoying Bloated Sleepy!


I'd wish to go again but of course with more people..
So that I can order more dishes..hehe!
That's the best Japanese buffet I've been..
Peeps..Whats your comments?

OH NO..I sound like a food blogger nowadays..
Lately I've been doing lotsa free advertising for the certain restaurants/cafe..LOL
Promoting and mentioning how good the food is..isk!
They should've at least pay me right?!

No comments: