Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm Craving for Cakes

Not only me actually.The boyfriend also feel like eating cakes.
So we decided to go Secret Recipe later.
We'll buy one whole big cake back. Me,him and Joyce will share..hehe!
Since we have 3 person, it's cheaper we buy the whole cake than slices.

I didnt know Secret Recipe has website..canggih!
And I browsed all the cakes available..all the cakes are so tempting!

Cheese Cakes

These are my favourites..



Americano, Blueberry Cheese, Choc Cheese, New York Cheese and Marble Cheese

I love cheese cakes altho it's fattening.But who cares?I gotta satisfy myself..haha!

Chocolate Cakes



Choc-Mud Cake, Chocolate Banana, Choc Fudge, Choc Indulgence, and Tiramisu

It's all my fav as well..but at the moment I feel like having any sweet cakes.
So all the chocolate cakes will be eliminated..

Health Cakes


High Fibre Cream Cheese, Sugar Free Moist Choc and Trans Fat Free Peach Cream Cake

Cool..ada health cakes konon!
The sugar free moist choc cake looks yummy..i'll try it some other time..

AT THE MOMENT..

The final decision made is to purchased...



Blueberry Cheese Cake!!

Coz me and Joyce both like blueberry cheese!
The boyfriend is ok with any cakes..he's not the choosy type like me..hehe!
Yea...I'll have yummy cakes for supper! *wink*

---------------------------------------
*edited*

I'm back from Secret Recipe..
The sad case is the Blueberry Cheese Cake is out of stock!
So me and the boyfriend decided to buy different slices of each flavour..
At least we get to try the different types of cakes.
We choose 6 slices..not more coz this weekends me and Joyce will be back.
I'll be in Redang and she'll be in Penang.



Isnt it delicious?I know u people should be hungry by now..haha!



Joyce doesnt wanna take photo again..she doesnt wanna show u ppl her beauty at night..LOL!
It'll be perfect if she's in the photo..coz 3 of us share those cakes..hehe!
The boyfriend cant wait to eat the cakes..

No comments: