Saturday, March 31, 2007

DeCanter

It's Robert's birthday today!
We celebrated for him yesterday @ DeCanter.
It's buffet style restaurant with free flow wines.
If I'm not mistaken, Datuk Tun Ling Liong Sik's son owns the restaurant.

The buffet was good.
Only RM38 for those taking soft drinks and RM60 for those who takes wines.
They have white and red wines from Australia and French and beers as well.

Firstly we served ourselves with the buffet dishes.
Bread with cheese, onion soup, vege, toufu, and curry chicken - those dishes you can eat as much as u like.
Next we can order one appetizer and main course.



I had assam laksa and lamb cutlets.
The assam laksa is awesome! The same taste as those stalls in Penang..that's the real Penang Assam Laksa mann!
I was full by the time I finished my assam laksa.
Luckily the lamb cutlets is not that big portion..so I managed to finish them.

Next..me and Joyce camwhore in the toilet..haha!





That's me,the boyfriend and AhHwa (mother of all - cute and funny!). More of her stories will be continued..


The birthday boy and his present for life!

AhHwa drank a lot last night.She kept asking the waiter to refill her white wine.
Everyone's afraid of her.
And the situation gets worst when her best friend,LiKim, reached DeCanter.
They both can drink so well..even our wine master,Robert, gotta salute them...



(L-R) AhHwa,Heng,LiKim,Joyce,TeckHong

Me & The Boyfriend - his face is as red as his shirt!



The Boyfriend & AhHwa


Joyce & His Beloved Waiter..haha!

Pity the waiter.He looks like kena forced to take photo with the girls.
Heng took one with him too..
The nightmare is my camera flash is adjusted wrongly and he gotta take with Joyce for few times..haha!
Nampaknya dia memang pemalu..!

And Robert met his fans there!



The man in beige shirt,Mr Yap, walked to our table and approached Robert.
He chit chat with Robert for a while..
He even get us one bucket of Heineken for FREE..
Not bad huh hang out with Robert..ada peminat pulak!
Oh and there's story for the guy in grey with his thumb up..that's Edmond.



AhHwa is so damn drunk.She taught us (the girls) how to wild when u're angry with ur man..haha!
She's more drunk after she drank with that Esmond.
See..she's so happy drinking with Esmond..haha!


Happy Birthday to you, Robert Lin Woon Fui!!
May your dreams come true and achieve great success in ur coming tournaments yea!





The cake's so delicious.Delia bought it from Bakerzin..
And now look how's AhHwa's condition..poor thing!
She's totally knock out..I should say it's all Edmond's fault!



Me and Joyce started to camwhore again..
And this Edmond (which I consider him as ham sap lou) came to us..desperately wanted to take photo with two of us.
I got annoyed actually.From the start I felt that he's annoying.Kinda boastful as well..kept saying how long is him d*ck.
Luckily LiKim warned him.He was allowed to take photo with us for once only.
LiKim told him to get away from that seat which is beside us..haha! Warning from our mummy..



We chao around 12am.I drove AhHwa's car back..fetching her and Heng.
Luckily she managed to wake up and walked into her house.
Otherwise I cant imagine how me and Heng gonna carry her into the house.
We're all blaming Robert coz AhHwa is so damn excited for Robert's birthday.
We said she's his true-heart fan..


I love them! *muacks*

No comments: