Monday, April 7, 2008

Surabaya

One of the unexpected city in Indonesia. I find the place is much better than in Jakarta or Medan. Surabaya is so clean compared to other city! Similar to KL or Penang. I was so surprised with the city when we're on the way to our hotel. The place is really clean. You can hardly find rubbish on the roadside or small roads, unlike Jakarta. Perhaps we're in town area more often and havent explore into the small towns.

I like their hypermarket. Called Sinar. If I'm not mistaken, it is an Australian company.















We went there to get some bottled mineral water and some instant cup noodles just in case we're hunting for supper. And we were converting from rupiah to ringgit before purchasing any items. Too many zeroes for rupiah. Sometimes we even calculate wrongly..hahha!













The wine section suits Robert best. It's been quite sometime since I last yam cha with Robert and Delia. I msg-ed Delia in Friendster the other day. I heard from the boyfriend she's leaving to overseas for training about 3 months. Hmm I'm gonna be lonely if there's any dinner at the boyfriend's family gathering.

The next day we went to Tunjungan Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Surabaya. Quite big but nothing much to shop. I dont know whether we already have this new Honda Accord in Malaysia, but it was my first time seeing the new Honda in Tunjungan Plaza. Not bad but I still prefer Toyota Camry.







Everyday we have our meals in restaurant. In Indonesia, there's no way for you to try the hawker stalls food. The only place to dine is the restaurant in shopping malls. I'm trying to get used to the food in Indonesia and somehow the food there suits me. I love spicy food and they have it.

And most of the Indonesians love chili padi so much! Chili padi is a must for their meals. Look at how they eat the chili padi..





Saja posing only la. I dare not bite the chili padi just like that! My hot and spice level is not up to that standard..hehhe! Lately I cant take too spicy food, my stomach feels uncomfortable if it's too spicy. Unlike last time I can take anything. My poor stomach cant bear with what the owner eats anymore..LOL!

Oh this is our kiddy punya action. Memang like small kids playing bumper cars. It is only RM3 per game and we joined the kids while waiting for our massage session.









Massage Session

My first time. Still virgin. I never been for any massage session coz I'm afraid of the pain and geli-ness. The boyfriend decided to go for massage and I joined him. First time.

It is only RM38 per hour if you choose the locals to massage and RM60 for the China ladies. The boyfriend's uncle choosed the China ladies and ended up having the same service as ours. The only differences is the China ladies speak Mandarin and the local speaks Bahasa Indonesia..hahha!

First they asked us to get into the changing room to change into their pyjamas. Hahha I called it pyjamas coz it really looks like one. Then we waited in the cafe for our turn. We ordered club sandwich and aqua water.











Before the massage starts, still can camwhore. I wanted to camwhore during the massage session but I couldnt. It was so painful.

SAKIT TAPI SYIOK!


Damn comfy after that. The locals are really small size but their power..ish never mess with them!






The boyfriend was yelling in pain when the lady massaged his back. My dad heard him and asked "Wah..kena raped ar??!" LOL!

No longer a virgin. I wanna go for massage again! ;)

No comments: