Saturday, April 26, 2008

gnippohS Again! ;p

It's cool to play around with the words sometimes. Furthermore this topic gonna open up my boyfriend's eyes. So perhaps he will ignore the weird wordings if he reads my blog rite. LOL. I drove pass a boutique today on the way to my aunt's house. And I made a U-Turn to go back to the boutique cause I saw pretty dresses hanging and on the mannequins as well.

That's me. I will do whatever turning in order to get the things I want. If it has got nothing to do with my interest, I'm gonna make noise to the boyfriend. I know that's bad..hehhe!

Bought 2 tops from the boutique. There are few pretty dresses there but then no size for me. They dont have more than one piece for each size. wtf! Sorry for the syiok sendiri photos below. No one is there to take for me..LOL

I need a black top for this Sunday's event. So I simply get a black top from the boutique. RM65 RM55



This is another plain blue top that I bought. It looks glittery. It's quite cheap. RM39 RM35 . My wardrobe has lack of top. So from now on, I'll buy more top instead of skirts, dresses or jeans or shorts.



Total damage = RM90

Main purpose is to get A black top. "A". But I came out from the boutique with two piece.

Last Sunday I went Sunway Carnival Mall with Weilee. It has been quite some time I didnt see her. She told me bout the new opening of Esprit outlet. I was excited to find out how cheap the clothes gonna be.

Okay it's quite cheap. If you compare with the actual price. But after the discount, the price is so-so only. I bought Esprit leggings for RM29.90 only!





I told Weilee that I paid RM29.90 for the edc tag at the bottom of the leggings. Without the edc tag, I guess you can simply buy them for RM6 at the night market..hehhe!

Both of us bought the same top. I got myself dark blue and Weilee's grey. It's only RM29.90 but the size is slightly bigger. No more S size, only M left.



Here comes the headache moment! We went to this shop named Pots and we were browsing the clothes and dresses from the 50% sales corner. And I found this mini dress which is actually a top. Both of us took different colour and start wearing and start comparing and start having the headache to choose between the two colours and start camwhoring in the fitting room. LOL

I think we took almost half an hour to decide which colour to buy. At first she wore the black and I wore the teal. I find that black is good. But later when I wore black and she wore teal, I find that teal is good! And vice versa. Finally we make our decision to buy black.




Alright. Then the salesgirl brought us another 2 dresses for us. Another time of headache. I wore it and find myself look better than the black mini dress. My first intention was to buy all of them. But due to my budget, I can only choose max 2!

Finally I decided not to buy the black mini dress and instead I bought this two dresses. The black with purple tube and the teal doll dress.

It's cheap. The two dresses cost only RM63!



Really tough decision when it comes to choosing between few colours for the same item. Sometimes I really wished I could own few colours for the same top! LOL greedy me.

I have to admit I'm good in spending money. I bought another 2 pairs of shoes!





Buy one FREE one! Two pairs of shoes for only RM60!

Nowadays I'm into buying cheap things where I can get a lot of items with minimal spending. Somehow it depends on the items. Like clothing and shoes, I dont mind buying them cheap cause the more you have, the more you can mix and match. I did a lot of shopping but I still find my wardrobe has too little choice. I have no idea where all my clothes has gone. At first when I bought back, I can still see them. Even for weeks the new clothes are still in the wardrobe. But from months onwards, I cant see them anymore and sometimes I dont even remember that I have them until I found them again after cleaning up the messy wardrobe.

There's a small gathering in my taman tonite. Everyone will need to prepare their own specialities. My dad is preparing his BEST Char Kuey Teow..hahha! I'm going there to see how good is the respond for his Char Kuey Teow..LOL!



No comments: