Sunday, April 13, 2008

M.A.C Fafi Collection

Girls get the latest summer collection from MAC! Grab them before it's month end. I really love their Fafi collection packaging especially MAC Fafi Faffinate figurine. According to the make up artist, this gonna be the limited edition products. I was really attracted to the new packaging and I decided to grab any of the Fafi collection - just because of the packaging. LOL.

My main idea was to look for MAC pigments like I've shown you guys the video on previous post. I wanna feel the texture of the pigments to see whether it suits me. But to my surprise, the MAC in Gurney Plaza do not have the pigments. I was disappointed. I told the make up artist I wanna look for long lasting eyeshadow and he recommended me the highly pigmented eyeshadow. He introduced the new Paint Pot to me but it doesn't suit me coz the colours available are not that pretty.



This is entire Fafi collections. I didnt purchase all of them, but I wished I could if I'm rich enough!

Here's the few items I bought



MAC Fafi Sassed Up Iridescent Powder




I only purchase the beauty powder of Fafi collection. I like the lipstick as well, but since I'm not a big fan of lipstick, I save up on that. This amazing beauty powder does wonder on our features. For girls like me who have flat nose and not-that-sharp features, you can try this highlight pigments/bronzer (sorry no idea what it's called). It is applied on the T-zone and chin area. It will add brightness to these areas and sharpen up your image. The power of make up!

Price: RM80

MAC Lightful Foundation



I gave up on MAC foundations for months already. But this time I'm giving myself another chance to try their latest foundation, called Lightful Collection. The make up artist told me this is the best foundation in MAC but it's expensive. I asked him to demo on my skin which has large pores. Another magic tool that does wonders. It closes up my pores without the obvious look of heavy foundation on your skin. I hate the look of obvious super thick foundation effect on my skin! A good investment for foundation. I guess it can lasts for quite some time coz you only need a small amount of the foundation to cover the entire face.

Price: RM35 for case and RM140 for foundation = RM170

MAC Eyeshadow



I'm learning to use eyeshadow and still a noob on that. I have troubles blending and shaping the eyeshadow. I'm learning day by day from the make up tutorials in YouTube. The MAC make up artist did the Fafi look on me and I'm not used to that dramatic look. Perhaps it's too funky as if I'm going for a fashion show. I get to the toilet and rubbed it off right after paying for my items. Waste his time and effort and also talent on me! Hahahha. I was attracted to the whole spectrum of eyeshadow colours that are available in MAC but again, I'm not rich enough to own all of them. LOL! I bought this aqua-ish eye shadow which costs me RM57 for one colour! Wanted to get the glittery white as well, but it's out of my budget.

Price: RM57



I asked for more freebies and samples but the make up artist just give me the strobe creams and 2 make up sponge. Damn kiamsiap!

Conclusion, I burnt another hole in my pocket spending only in MAC store. I cant exceed my budget coz I dont know how much is my commission this month. After that I went to the ATM machine to check whether my commission has arrived and to my surprised it is there! Hahha I thought of getting the glittery white eyeshadow as well but luckily I stopped myself from buying again!

I continue my next shopping in Sasa. Beauty products again

Cyber Colors - Eye Liner



This is my first coloured eyeliner. I'm used to black/brown eyeliner but I'm trying something new. This eyeliner can be used as eyeshadow as well but I'm not sure how well it gonna lasts. I'm not investing much in coloured eyeliner and this is one of the cheap coloured eyeliner in Sasa, and the quality is quite good.

Price: RM13.90 each

Red Earth Gold Eyeshadow



A mistake! I took the bronze colour eyeshadow but the salesgirl get me the gold one. I didn't check with her and only realized it's gold when I wanted to use this morning. It is glittery light gold and it is good to blend with bronze or brown eyeshadow. The colour is very light and it suits nude make up.

Price: RM35

Sasa Eyeshadow Brush



Ahh this is the best investment! The quality of the brush is superb and I find it similar to Bobbi Brown's quality. I dont really spend a lot on make up brushes and I usually get non-branded but good quality brush. A must-get-product from Sasa!

Price: RM19.90 only!

I spent about RM400 on cosmetics yesterday and it's like nothing much I can see. Can you imagine how expensive are girls' things, just to look pretty?! That's why girls' money are the easiest to earn!

One thing that I missed out from Fafi collection!

Rectangle MAC/Small Clearly Fafi!




No idea how much it gonna costs. Anyway I hope the boyfriend can accompany me on Monday to get this! I need another case to store all my eyeshadows..hehe!


(Opps I forgot bout my lip gloss!)

This is the new look which suits the Fafi theme..LOL!
I cant wait for my fringe to grow..heeellppppp!



No comments: