Thursday, April 24, 2008

Langkawi - Day 3

We had breakfast around 9am and started our journey to the Crocodile Farm. It's not far from our hotel but we got lost again! We drove till the other end of the island AGAIN. And make a big turning back and we went beyond 30km from the crocodile farm. Blame on the map, it is incomplete and the directions are really bad. Free things are like that. Always not the best.

We reached the Crocodile Farm around 10.15am. Just perfect timing. The next crocodile feeding show starts on 10.30am. Before the feeding time, we explore the farm seeing those big and small crocodiles kept in each section.

Welcome to the Langkawi Crocodile Farm









My boyfriend and Sky were the new worker employed by SyiokSendiri Sdn.Bhd! After the worker had fed the crocodiles, there is one bunch of leftover dead fishes. So they tried to take out the fishes and feed the other crocodiles on the other side of the pool. I have the videos with me but I'm lazy to upload them. It takes quite some time. So explanation and photos will do..haha!



Here are some of the crocodiles photos I have. Didnt really take much photos of the crocodiles coz I had those photos already during my last visit here.



Have a look at this croc. It is the toothless crocodile. I guess it's the result of mutation of what..hahha wtf!



This monkey is super cute! Corina offered him chocolate and he loves it mann!He can open the wrapper by himself and finish up the chocolates. He even licked the wrapper for the remaining..hahha! I said it's a he coz the boyfriend said his obvious two big testis are hanging there..LOL!



SHOW TIME!

The performers gonna show us all his actions with the wild crocodiles. I dont know how true or how wild are the crocodiles. I think that they are tame. Of course lah..otherwise how they can play a fool with crocodiles. They must have trained them since young.



Bangun pagi..gosok gigi..cuci muka..pakai baju..makan roti..minum susu..pergi sekolah..SUKA HATI!!

This is one of the nursery song that I used to sing in kindergarten. See how the worker managed to brush the crocodile's teeth.










You trust him?! LOL!

After the show we rushed back to our hotel to pack and checked out. At the same time, we fetched Sky and Corina to the jetty as well coz they wanted to go eagles feeding. But their plan was canceled coz it rained. Before we leave, we had Thai food @ Wan Thai again..hehhe.

They have this best kuih! I dont know what it's called but really it's the best I've ever eat! It is so soft and spongy! Yummy..~~~





















We really enjoyed ourselves in Langkawi! I miss hanging out with them as well.

Looking forward for another trip with them! ;)

No comments: