Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Day In The Saloon

I have phobia of going to the saloon, not because of the hairstylist but the time stuck there. I always spent at least 3 hours in the saloon and today I spent almost 5 hours in the saloon cutting, colouring and highlighting my hair.

I should have bring laptop there and watch the make up tutorials from YouTube. I had plans for that last night but I forgotten this morning. I was in a rush to go out this afternoon and forgot bout the laptop. Otherwise I would have finish the boyfriend's assignment.

My hair colour faded from purplish red to lala colour. I cannot bear with the faded colour coz I tend to lose my self esteem whenever I looked at the mirror. And what ever I wear tend to look weird with that yellowish hair colour. I'm very concerned of my hair except going for treatments. I dont really spend much for treatments in the saloon as I always do my DIY treatment at home. I always think that damaged hair somehow has damaged. Treatment wont help that much. The only way is to chop it off and let the new hair grow. That was what I did when I had my long but real damaged hair. I chopped it off to shoulder length.

Today I get the hairstylist to trim my split ends and to reshape my hair style. And to colour dark brown as base. That's all. But he suggested that I do the new highlight which is covered inside the hair. Hardly can be noticed unless the wind blows and your hair is frizzy..LOL!

I leave it to him. No comments. I'm ready to try something new this time. Be it purple or red hair, it's okay.







What do you think?

I'm not used to the fringe. But no worries, this gonna be my last short hair cut. I'm gonna keep my hair long and start styling with various styles again. At least I've tried bob and shoulder length style. Now I wanna go back to long hair.

Anyway I love the shape of my hair now ;)

--------------------------------------
Make Up Tutorials

I'm into make up lately! I've been watching lotsa make up tutorials from YouTube and blogs. I'm learning all sorts of make up especially on the eyes. Exploring all sorts of eyeshadow make up and learning each and every technique.

For eyes, I think M.A.C cosmetics are best. Especially their pigmented eyeshadows. They really do wonders. I love their fresh and dramatic colours. I'm gonna do my shopping when this weekends with the boyfriend. Definitely gonna visit M.A.C stores.

This is another tool that do wonders to eyes.URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION.






This miracle eyeshadow primer is unmatched by any other in the beauty industry!
The genie in this bottle fulfills three wishes: eyeshadow that lasts, more vibrant and lasting color, and absolutely NO creasing.
Apply Primer Potion to lids before shadow application. It dries down almost instantly (and invisibly), creating smooth lids that are super powered eyeshadow magnets.
The formula is full of silicone, which you beauty mavens know makes for a smooth and silky application. Packaged in a pretty genie bottle, our Potion applies with a magic wand and flocked applicator.

Tips: A little goes a long way! Apply a thin coat and let dry, then apply Eyeshadow as you normally would. Then DARE it to crease. (Double-dog dare it, even!) Price: $16.00 (approx RM52)

Not available in Malaysia. I have to order online and wait till they shipped to my doorstep. The boyfriend gonna get it for me since I'm finishing his Marketing Research assignment for him..*wink*

I came across this UDPP from beauty blogs and everyone seems to fancy this item. My eyes area are always oily and I cant apply eyeshadows straight away. Within few hours, the eyeshadow will smudge, leaving my eyes in a mess!

I shall try this UDPP and who knows it might do wonders on my eyes as well..hehhe!

Here's one of the video from YouTube which I envy most! I wish I could have the whole collection of M.A.C products!





Spending on cosmetics are girls' best investments.
My boyfriend gonna pinch me if he reads this..hahha!Anyway girls are girls. Nothing's gonna change us, right?! ;)


No comments: