Friday, April 25, 2008

My Betta Fish

Also known as the fighting fish. I think it's in their gene. Once they see their same species, they start to fight with each other. I bought them from my customer yesterday. I was so attracted to its colourful body. They're so beautiful. At first I bought 2, they're males, then the lady worker told me that I can buy the female one to accompany each male in each jar.

The blue one is the local gene I think. I have no idea bout fishes. Hahha forgive me if I give the wrong information. I'm gonna name this blue one NAUGHTY coz he always chase after the female one and snatch away her food. Hmmph!





And this is the Siamese type. He's not naughty. But I wanna name him Pretty can??! Anyway ppl wont know whether it's a he or she rite? LOL!








But I pity the females one. The males always try to fight and chase after the female fish. Damn pity. Even the males snatched away her food. That why..males are like that! Males are really naughty..even animals are like that! Conclusion males = animals! LOL just kidding..

And you can never put the two jars close to each other. Once they see they'll start to bang their head on the jar to fight with each other. Damn stupid la. I'm wondering do they know that they're in different jar? hahha. Do fishes have brains?



And look at this disgusting pic I took at the shop! Ms Intoxicated is afraid of insects!



And worms!

Imagine yourself staying in the container full of worms! Like those people did in Fear Factor. I tell you if you were to give me a million just to stay with the worms, I'd rather DIE!



Sungguh menjijikkan! Sorry if the spelling is wrong. It was 5 years ago since I wrote in Malay. I cant remember how many 'k's are there in the word menjijikkan. I should go back to my tuition sir, Mr Kay Seven, for Malay. Hahha!

But I need to brush up my Malay conversation skill. Coz my upline might train me to give talks to the Malay consumers. Aku perlu cakap dalam Bahasa Melayu! (I need to speak Malay!)

Anyway forget bout it now.

Urban Decay Primer Potion

I just received my UDPP yesterday. The delivery took almost 2 weeks to reach from US to Penang. I'm really proud to have my UDPP.



I did an experiment with my UDPP last night. I applied it on my hand and eyeshadow on it. Another section I used the eyeshadow without UDPP.

First magic, the colour of the eyeshadow are so different with and without UDPP. The one with UDPP primer, the colour are more vibrant and sharp. The one without is so dull. Btw the colour I tried on my hand is electric blue and apple green. (I should've take a photo of the differences..hehhe)

Second magic, I wait for a minute, and washed it away with water. Both eyeshadow stays but once I rubbed on it, the one with UDPP still stays and the one without started to fade.

Third magic, the one with UDPP doesnt seem to fade or smudge or washed out until I use the make up remover!

The 3 magics gonna make my eyeshadow stay! I'm gonna start putting them on my eyes tomorrow. If it really works, then I'm gonna buy half a dozen on the next purchase so that I save on the delivery costs. LOL!

Great recommendation for those who have hyperactive oil glands around the eyelids. Just like me! That's irritating okay when your eyeshadow or eyeliner wont stay or smudge or fade out.

No comments: