Thursday, November 1, 2007

Last Friday

Had great time in Jogoya
That was the buffet dinner that I mentioned earlier
Supposed to have 14 pax for the dinner
But some FFK-ed
So we're left with only 9 pax

DSC02159

Anyway we still had great time
Eating and laughing to the max!

Danny bought the waist pouch from Tough
And he showed it to us
Mana tau the boyfriend wore it and demonstrated this to us..

DSC02149

Rock climbing?? LOL
I cant imagine if the boyfriend really wore out that pouch
Dont suit him at all..keke!

DSC02150
Ah Hwa and son

DSC02152
Gee Chang and Li Kim

DSC02153
Joker of the night - Danny

DSC02154
Couple of the night - Ms Intoxicated and boyfriend

DSC02155
Us - Robert & Delia (the sports couple)

Danny, the joker, kept us laughing all the way after our dinner. It was around 10 when we finished dinner.All of us were reluctant to leave except Li Kim! She keep asking us to leave..saying that it was already late (that time was already 11 something pee-aam). But we didnt. We laughed each time she shouted "Let's go!"..LOL

All of us were having great time there. Can you imagine us, the youngsters, can mixed well with Ah Hwa and Li Kim? They're about our parents age but yet we can mixed so well. They're really fun and we learnt lots from each other. They felt young being together with us..they joined us for everything except clubbin! Perhaps one day they will..hahha! And we had lotsa advice from them and learnt their experiences.They're outgoing aunties okay! ;)

And lastly the camwhore..LOL. I realised I camwhore a lot in Starhill..hahha! In my previous entry I remembered I posted up photos of myself in Starhill when Dad came down to KL. Maybe next time I should camwhore in Pavilion..hahha!

Mee Jawa is opening in Pavilion on Monday. It's in the food court opposite Madam Kwan. Stephanie asked me to help her there but too bad I'm having finals. Maybe I'll help after finals. And I told her that I'll end up shopping instead of helping her, provided I'm not broke..hehe.

I love my MNG top.Bought it long time ago but didnt had the chance to wear.And actually I modified the top..from a knee length top to the just-nice-length. Today I took my time to examine my wardrobe and I found many new tops which I havent wear before. It was all folded and I didnt notice them.It's time to launch them..but only after finals. Coz I dont go anywhere now.My routines is so fixed that I study,eat and sleep. I'm getting bored of that but no choice!

I have to make sure I do well for my IFM paper.I'm afraid I might fail.Thus everything in and out of IFM I gotta know..I cant afford to skip anything that I dont know.


Btw I would like to wish all UTS students and others who are having final exam soon..

"People..All The Best In Ur Exams!"

---------------------------------------------------
Shopping @ The Curve

The boyfriend and I met up with Ivan in The Curve last week. Had lunch in The Apartment. Then we shopped around. And I came across the Coma outlet.Err it's not an outlet actually..but they're having promotions at the ground floor. All the clothing were so damn cheap..from RM5-RM19 only!!

I was so excited.My eyes become rambang mata..hahha! There were so many nice dresses.I bought one..only one. Wanted to buy 2 dresses but I was too broke. So one piece will do..LOL

DSC02105 DSC02106

Nice? It's only RM19!! That's the cheapest dress I ever buy.I regret for not buying another one. The promotion was over.The salesgirl told me it's til end of October only.Nevermind..at least I have one! Hahha..

Monopoly

I know some of you will start thinking of the word 'Childish!'..hahha! I admit I am. Actually it's not me..it's the boyfriend! He's the one who bought this Monopoly in Penang. It is only RM2 if I'm not mistaken. I think it's already one year since he bought.Finally he took it out one night and get me to play with him.The last time I played this was when I'm in primary school I think..LOL!

You know what? Our game did not end within a night. Instead we continued the next day.Before I play, I was quite worry that I'll lose to him. You know..he has better brain than me. But surprisingly I turned to be the WINNER! He ended with the position 'DECLARED BANKKRUPT!'

DSC02124
DSC02125

DSC02126
DSC02127 DSC02129

The photos are taken at the beginning of the game. I didnt wanna show you guys how he lost badly in the game.Hahha!

The reasons he was declared bankrupt:
  • He keep landing on my assets - so he got to pay rent to me
  • He always got lousy fate and chance - it's either he gotta pay fine or donations or penalty
  • He always got into JAIL - missed a turn and gotta pay fine again
The reasons I was the WINNER and MILLIONAIRE:
  • I was lucky - got good chance and fate
  • Always got the chance of flying to another new location and receive $10,000 each time
  • More chance of obtaining money from the bank - such as winning beauty contest, scholarship and etc!
He wanted to challenge me again but I insisted! Winning him once is enough..LOL!
Honestly I'm really lucky to have him. He'll find ways to entertain me when I'm tired of studying..and when I'm moodless. He had changed a lot from the previous him. It's almost 2 and a half years we're together and it's my longest relationship. Anyway it's still improving from day to day..*wink* -LOVE YOU DEAR-

I'D BETTER EXPRESS TO HIM IN SMALL LITTLE WORDS. SO THAT MY READERS WONT RUN AWAY..HAHHA JUST KIDDING!

Alright take care guys! ;)

No comments: