Tuesday, November 6, 2007

(Stressed)

Really stressed! I've been struggling to study IFM which involves all those exchange rates conversion, analysis of multinational companies and all other confusing stuffs. I'm so miserable now. When I'm practicing the questions, I understand everything. But I were to repeat them from Lecture 1, then I couldnt really remember..ARRGH! Getting frustrated now. Heeeelllppp!


And this is what I told the boyfriend,
"D..can u help me buy something?"
"What?"
"Say can or not 1st.."
(I asked pathetically)
"Aiyah what you want I sure will get it k.."

"Ok good! Can you buy me some extraaaa timeee??"

The boyfriend's expression..

I need more time now!

IFM paper gonna start tomoro at 9am til 12 pm. 3-hours paper and I gotta answer 40 MCQs, 5 SAQs and Essay Qs. 70% of my overall marks..damn stressed! I need to get at least 35%. Itu pun just on the border line! Sigh..stressed giler! After this paper then I'm at bit relieved..coz ICF and MPS aint that tough I guess..

--------------------------------------------------

NuffNang ads

Oh ya. Congrats me for getting a new advertiser for Nuffnang. It's on the right panel of my blog. The campaign will be launch for a week. The advertisement is about Hypp TV and for more information, log on to www.hypp.tv especially if you're a No.1 football fan!

I guess this site is perfect for non-local students like me..LOL! I dont have astro at my rent house and all I have is DVD player and a TV. Cant get all the basic channels even! So perhaps this web is another live TV for me..hahha!

Anyway I'll be graduating soon and I dont need to stay in rent house anymore!
It's time to start looking for a nicer place to stay, nicer car and start all the real life challenges. Lots and lots of plans coming after final exams. Might be going to Indonesia soon. Dad discovered the business opportunities there and it's time to get going. I've started my first investment in shares and I'll update more bout it when I earn my first profit from it..hehhe!

Alright back to IFM first..;)


No comments: