Friday, October 26, 2007

Outdated Pics

Photos of us in Skybar
Went there with Robert,Delia,TeckHong and the boyfriend
Before that we went Genting in the morning

We're lucky to get the best seating
Luckily it didnt rain..otherwise the view isnt that perfect

DSC02061
View from Skybar

DSC02063
The hengtais

DSC02055
DSC02058 DSC02068
DSC02083
My lousy photographer! He doesnt know what I want..hehe

DSC02084
Cheers! LOL we show off only..cant drink at all

And this is what I love most..

Enjoying the beautiful view of our Twin Tower
I told the boyfriend I would want this kinda bedroom view..hehhe!

DSC02077

How I wish I have this view in my future home..

----------------------------------------------------
Miserable!!

That's my situation now
I'm graduating soon and I'm headache of my career
What should I do??

Currently I'm with Maxis
But I'm considering of entering the finance world

And I have other choices in my mind too..

The boyfriend suggested that I join Huang DBS Investment Bank
Coz his court customers told him bout the vacancy
It's involving the futures market

That's why I'm so miserable now
Income wise is important..but the problem is I wanna get a work which I'll learn something!

I told bout this and he asked me to concentrate on my exams 1st! LOL..
Perhaps he's right
Concentrate on finals..
And take one month break to slowly think bout it
Hmm after finals, I'll take the finance exam @ Securities Commision..2 modules

DSC02093 DSC02092 DSC02091

Alright I gotta go for buffet dinner now..
The dinner which involves about 10 pax!

No comments: