Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pirates Cafe @ Kota Damansara

I would say it is something like Station1 but a nicer version..hehe. The interior and environment is so comfy that we stayed from 8 something pm til 12+ midnight. It's AhHwa's brother who owns the cafe/restaurant. They have live band performing and I love the singers..I mean their voice, dont get me wrong k..LOL! The girls can sing very well especially jazz songs. The boyfriend ordered Western food for me while I was busy online-ing doing part of my AMR assignment.

DSC02260

Salad Chicken. Tempting huh? I missed TGI Fridays. I think I should go next week. Or perhaps Dome. For the caesar salad. LOL. I'm craving for so many food. Crazy! But I gotta control myself, coz I'm planning to go on a diet. I guess I'm overweight..hahha! So it's time to cut down. Otherwise I'll look horrible on my holidays photo..hehe!

And we played Big2 after the dinner. But this time it's not with poker cards. But with this...

DSC02263

Cute huh? I wanna get one set as well. In a set, they have this little blocks for Big2 and Mahjong. Super cute rite? I think it's cheaper to buy in China. Will get one when I go Macau or HongKong on Jan. It's better than playing mahjong on a whole big table.

And WeiJen started his "fortune telling" job..LOL. He asked us to draw a picture containing all this features:
  • mountain
  • house
  • river
  • fence
  • boat
  • snake
  • 3 balls
So I started drawing my picture.

elaine1

Followed by the boyfriend and AhHwa

leslie1
hua

The boyfriend's drawing is so damn horrible.That's why I have to label what he drew..hehe! He is never good in arts but only in finance! Then Weijen interpret the life characteristics according to our drawings..

Mountain - it represents how high are your dreams and missions. The higher it is, the higher dreams you have

House & Fence
if the fence surrounded the house, this means that you are good in handling your family and will protect them (if it is far away, then you're....LOL!)

River
it depends on how straight and crooked is your river. If your river is drawn in a straight line, it means that you're a straight person. If the river is crooked, it means the otherwise.

Boat
the location of your boat. If it is at the end of the river, or landed on the land, it means that your tasks are completed til end. If it's in the middle of the river, then your tasks are always half done.

Tree & snake
the trees represent you and the snake represent your loved one. If the tree and snake are close to each other, it shows that your relationship are close. If far apart, then it means the otherway. (Look at my boyfriend's snake and tree!! it's so far apart..hahha!)

3 balls
the distance of the balls represents how different tasks are completed in one short. If the 3 balls are sticked together, it means that you always complete different tasks in one short.

Hahhaha! Get your friends to draw all this and see whether it is true or not! I guess ours is quite true.
So WeiJen..you can start your fortune telling career! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------
Jakarta and Medan - Confirmed!

Yes. I'm going to Indonesia next month. Will be following Dad there and I take it as a holiday instead of business..hahha! The boyfriend will be going along. We'll be flying to Medan first. Will be in Medan for about 3 days, then fly to Jakarta for another 3 days. Almost a week. I hope it's enough..I have no idea whats the best place in both places.

To all my Indon friends and readers,

Please recommend me some of the interesting places in your hometown. If you guys are back to either Jakarta or Indon, perhaps we can meet up!! Introduce me the nicest place in town! Hehhe! Just drop me some comments on where I should go or the best dining place! ;)

No comments: