Sunday, November 18, 2007

3R The Show Shooting @ Mee Jawa

And I'm here blogging from the scene..hehhe! It's the 3R program from TV3. The hosts are Celina, Rafidah and Kartini. Actually I dont know who are they til I visit their website at http://www.3r.com.my/theshow.htm. It mostly about women issues. And I just found out that 3R stands for "Respect! Relax! Respond!
"
3R is a television programme dealing with young women's issues (Don't be scared! These can be anything from rape to relationships, from menstruation to money, from sexuality to sports!) Besides that, we also feature female personalities, activities for today's young woman, and basic knowledge in information technology. With our website and various events, we also hope to be more interactive and reach out to a wider circle of friends. That's you!" (Quoted from the website)

The reason they choose Mee Jawa is because of the antique environment. Currently Mee Jawa is gaining it's exposure from medias. It was once published in News Straits Times. Last week TV1 went to Puchong branch to interview my aunt, Stephanie. The interview session will be released in TV1 early of next year. And today it's another shooting from TV3. That's cool!

Yesterday I was too pathetic and I decided to take some photos of the antiques in Mee Jawa. I guess some of you might be surprise not knowing whats some of the items..hehe!

DSC02269
This is errmm..I cant explain coz I dont really know what is it. I just take the pic..LOL

DSC02270
Antique Iron - where u gotta put charcoal to heat it..hehhe

DSC02271
Antique lamp - you gotta pump petrol to light it

DSC02272
Grandfather's Clock - it reminds me of the song "My Grandfather's Clock"

DSC02273 So called luggage or suitcase - dah berkarat de! And that's the value of antiques..

DSC02274
Old style sewing machine - the top part was deleted and designed as a table

Alright I'm getting out of Mee Jawa's cashier to watch the shooting now..will upload more of the shooting photos later k..


No comments: