Friday, November 9, 2007

2 More To Go

Oh no I've been doing this countdown from the start of my first paper. My first paper aint good. And it's tough. I'm left with one marketing paper and another finance. That's it! Right now I'm putting all my efforts to concentrate for that 2 paper. I've had enough rest yesterday.Went to KL for almost the whole day. Today it's time to get back to lecture notes and tutorials. Sigh!

Mee Jawa @ Food Republic in Pavilion

Yesterday we went to Pavilion with Adrian, Janice, and WeiJen. My only intention is to look for my aunt in Mee Jawa. Mee Jawa has opened another outlet in Pavilion. It's inside the food court named Food Republic. It's under Singaporeans' management. The rental is pretty costly. Estimated about RM30,000 per month. Luckily Mee Jawa is doing good. My aunt has been very busy since the opening. I'm supposed to help out but I cant. Perhaps after exams I'll help her for couple of days ;)


Try out if you happened to be at the food court! And perhaps you can leave some comments in my blog. Heheh. I find that the food industry is doing well these days. Especially those light food, for example, J Co Donuts. I cant believe the excellence of the business! I was really shocked when I saw the queue yesterday. The queue was zig zag til the next store! I guess they had knocked out Dunkin' Donuts. And another competitors that J Co is facing is Big Apple, The Curve. Just now we went and the queue was quite long. Hmm perhaps it's because of its freshly made donuts.


And this is another light food which we ate yesterday. Egg tarts. John King - with their milk tarts, egg tarts and durian tarts. The queue is another surprise. But I dont really fancy tarts. So there's nothing special for me. I'd prefer mini egg tarts that Robert tapao for us the other day.


Dome

No shopping yesterday. I cant afford to walk that much coz of my heels. My feets hurt badly and blisters popped out! It's bandaged with few transparent plasters..hahha! After WeiJen arrived at Mee Jawa, we went to Dome. Again? Yes again! LOL! And I find the Dome in Lot10 is filled with g*ys. They come in groups. But the thing is..they're all quite good looking okay. As usual lar..my Dome session is always a glass of drink and a bowl of potato wedges. Even WeiJen knows what I'm gonna order..LOL!


Overseas Restaurant

Dinner Time. We went for dinner at Overseas Restaurant, Jalan Imbi. Danny joined us for dinner. He's leaving to Australia today to meet his precious girl, Tookta. The whole restaurant is filled with uncles and aunties with families. But six of us..LOL!

It's part of our yam cha session also. Danny became our story teller. He busted out so many of his "keng" experience..hahha! Janice laughed til as if her nerves were condemned! Her laughter is so funny that it became part of our conversation. She said her sis' laughter is worst! It sounds like the car engine that couldnt really start!!! LOL try to imagine...

Bar Club @ Asian Heritage Row

Danny, Adrian and Janice headed to Mardigras after dinner. So the boyfriend suggested that we yam cha. WeiJen brought us to the new club in Asian Heritage Row. Called the Bar Club. It's managed by his friend. We like that place a lot. It's very comfy. Unlike Maison which is so damn packed! The grand opening will be on the 15th Nov.

Check it out guys!

Bar Club has few sections of bar. The Fire Bar, Water Bar, Snow Bar, Muse Bar and (I-cant-remember) Bar. Upstairs is the karaoke sections. They have 6 karaoke rooms with different feel for different room. Inside the karaoke room, it's like a bedroom with long bed, and the comfy feel. Perhaps it's a great place to have birthday party. Something like Red Box, but it's the comfy version.

Yesterday we ordered the Hugo Boss cocktails. XX for women and XY for men. Each cocktail costs RM25 and you'll get a free miniature of Hugo Boss XX or XY. WeiJen ordered XX and XY cocktail..so we have both miniature. I love the fragrance of both XX and XY. Perhaps I'm gonna get one.

My Love For This
.
.
.
.
Will Never End


DSC02213 DSC02214

I'm lovin' it! LOL.

"Live life with dreams and passions."

No comments: