Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Cant Wait

Still another 2 more paper to go..hahha! The countdown doesnt mean anything. Coz tomoro I'll be having MPS paper and ICF on Friday. Then I'm done.Yesterday I had start planning what I'm gonna do after exam.December, we'll be going Singapore and Langkawi. Robert and Delia is having their break, so we planned to go either Langkawi, Malacca or Cameron Highlands. Most probably we'll go Langkawi. Duty free Island! And I told him that our Macau and HK trip is quite near.Time flies and the next minute we'll be on our way to these cities. I've start searching for interesting places in Macau,HK and perhaps Guangzhou.

No plans for Guangzhou so far. They had not decided whether to go or not. Coz we only have 7 days for all these places. Instead we'll go Zhuhai, as recommended by Adrian. I gotta book for hotels asap. Otherwise we'll end up loitering around the cities searching for hotels. Or else we might also end up in motels..LOL!

HongKong City

1
HongKong23

Macau

DebMacauSept2006MacauatNight
ap_macau_070828_ms

macau2-771500macau_1

I have no idea of all the places of interest in Macau. I just chat with my cousin, who's working in travel agency. He's gonna send me the travel itenaries and hotels recommendations. Thanks Stan! He'll be going to Hokkaido, Japan. I guess he loves Japan a lot..hahha! He said the best time to go Japan is around April, but any season is good for travelling! I told him I'm gonna arrange with the boyfriend for Japan. Coz we did plan to go Japan next year. But most importantly is the earnings from investments. I hope more good news from his remisier is coming! LOL I sound so greedy..

To me, Japan is a must-go-place, since I saw all the photos that Robert took when he went to Japan. Especially Disneyland and Tokyo city.

may07_japan_city
Shibuya_tokyo

Ok I'd better stop dreaming of holidays. My finals has got nothing to do with it..hahha! Anyway do drop me some comments if u have experiences in Macau or HK or Guangzhou ya! ;)


No comments: