Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Charlotte's Web

Synopsis :
"Wilbur the pig is scared of the end of the season, because he knows that come that time, he will end up on the dinner table.
He hatches a plan with Charlotte, a spider that lives in his pen, to ensure that this will never happen."

The movie is quite funny and touching towards the end, especially when Charlotte died after she had sacrificed so much for Wilbur.
Althou it's animal movie, but the storyline is not that bad.I love Wilbur.He's such a cute lil piggy.
I told the boyfriend I should have one..haha!

At first when my frens told me that it's kiddies' movie,I was like "Oh no...aiyah dont care la!"
No matter what movie is that just watch la..since both of us didnt go for movie for quite some time de.
So we simply booked a movie online and headed to One-U after taking a short nap.



Us @ the cinema After the movie..

Oh before I forgot..

Let me critique on Genki Sushi.The WORST sushi restaurant I've ever been!

First, the sushi is not as fresh as those in Sakae Sushi and it's even worst than Sushi King.
At the moment I ranked Sakae Sushi as No.1, followed by Sushi King..which is pretty bad nowadays..and Genki Sushi? OUT!

Secondly,the choices/dishes were so damn limited compared to others.
Seriously damn limited ok..There's no way for them to compete with Sakae and Sushi King.OUT!

Thirdly,the logo of Genki Sushi itself tells u that it's not a good place to dine for Japanese food.
Look at the expression of the logo..



As sad as ever!
I told the boyfriend I'm not gonna step into Genki Sushi anymore.That's my first and last time!
Even Joyce complained Genki Sushi @ Sunway is not nice either.

-------------------------------------------------------
My New Levis

I got myself a pair of Levis jeans last Saturday.
Love it so much! I wanted to get the Lady Style - Pink Tag but too bad only size 27 left.
Too big for me.
So I ended up with this pair..which I think is quite special

Levis Red Tab 581, "Eve" Straight





I love the back pockets. On the right pocket, it's half jeans + black leather skin.
Whereas on the left pocket, it's just the sewing of abstract pocket. There's none actually.
But I need to send it to the taylor to alter the length.I realized it's too long for me..
You know..I'm not that tall (instead of saying myself short) right? hehe..

----------------------------------------------
Mid Sem

It's next week!
And I'm unprepared for every subject..
Next Tues I'm having CFTP (Corporate Finance Theory & Practice) paper. It's all MCQ!
I guess it'll be hard.

And on the 4th April it's DMM (Decision Model in Marketing).
Nightmare subject! It's so statistical and everything is derived in Microsoft Excel. I'm super damn blur!

6th April - CFA (Corporate Financial Analysis).
I think CFA is much easier compared to others.Indeed, she already gave us some tips in tutorials.Shouldnt be any prob!
Another subject is APM (Advertising and Promotion)..I really got no idea whether we have mid term or not..haha!
Coz I have not been attending the lectures at all!

I must start studying NOW!


No comments: