Friday, March 30, 2007

I Put On Weight!

That's what I think.I'm not kidding.
Can u imagine I've been going for supper almost every night?
And the worst thing is..I had steamboat for supper!

Oh no..I dare not imagine myself in bikinis anymore.
It's so shameful to show off my oily and fatty tummy..eeu!
I'm going to Redang next Saturday and I need to go on diet.
I'm planning not to eat starting from Mon.
U think I can? *shrugs*

See what I had last night..




....
Anything to comment?hehe..
It was a small family gathering.
My grandmum came down from Penang..flew to New York and back to KL.
So we brought her to this Damansara Village steamboat.
My aunts, Stephanie and Jenny, Step's friend,Wendy, grandmum, the boyfriend and myself.
When we reached there it's already almost 10.30pm.

I cant stop myself from not eating.It's too tempting.
Furthermore, the boyfriend has the voucher for FREE few slices of ABALONE.
Delicious. I love the prawns most.
Not much photos here..but u guys can check out my previous
entry here

I'm kept on eating til I forgot to take some photos with my aunts and grandmum..

-----------------------------------
Girlfriends Outing

I missed the outings that I had when I was in Penang.
I read my previous entries when I was back in Penang for the 3-months holidays.
It's so fun and entertaining.
Shopping. Auto city - Sega and Bed. And whatever crazy things that we did.

Fantastic!

Click here to see how crazy the 3 of us were in Penang.

-----------------------------------
Photo Print

Joyce "influenced" me to waste money.
That day she went to JJ Bookshop for photo print.
You choose 9 photos and they'll print them in one A4 sized photo paper.
The printing is not bad..not as clear as photos but it's acceptable.
I mean it's acceptable for display at study table or purse/wallet.


I sticked this photo on my wall..cute rite?
And the 9 photos in one, I have no idea what to do with them at the moment.






Some of the photos are Robert's birthday presents.
Mayb we gonna get him a photo frame and put those photos in it.
He loves to display many photos in his room..




Look..Robert and Delia during Valentine's 2007.Perfect mann! We love this photo a lot..!
Robert should be very happy when he sees this.

We're celebrating his birthday tonight.
I'll snap more photos and post it tomoro yea...

*tada*

No comments: