Sunday, March 18, 2007

Saturday @ TGI Fridays

It's the boyfriend's idea to go TGI Fridays on a Saturday night.
I think it has been quite some since we last went there.
He was craving for Western food..so that's the place.

8 of us went there.All 4 pairs of couples.

Couple 1 - The Boyfriend and Ms Intoxicated

Couple 2 - Ozy and Joyce





Couple 3 - Robert and Delia
Couple 4 - Teck Hong and his new girlfriend (they're the limelight!!)




Finally Teck Hong brought his darling out for us to see.
That's the first time we see her.
Surprisingly, the talkative and M16-mouthed Teck Hong, was so damn different when his girlfriend is there.
UNEXPECTED! UNBELIEVABLE!
Both of them were in their own world chatting with each other.That's not the Teck Hong we knew!!

After Fridays, we went Centrepoint yam cha. And Teck Hong ffk-ed us.
He gave us the lame reason that he's going back home de..bla bla bla..!
I think he's gonna take over the title of Alex, which is "APLK - Ada Perempuan Lupa Kawan"

Only six of us left, yam cha at the Banana Leaf mamak.
And I actually make fun of Joyce's ais kacang..hehe!



Look at the red syrup.
The colour wasnt that bright red.It's actually dark maroon in colour.
And it looks like "MENSTRUAL/PERIOD" to me!!
How terrible am I..hehe!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invisible Braces

Didnt I mentioned before that I'm putting on braces AGAIN?
And yesterday I saw there's one lady who had invisible braces.
She caught my attention!

I guess I'm gonna have that as well..it's so transparent that you wont actually realized she's with braces.
You can only see the fine horizontal wire across her teeth.
And it looks much better than the metallic braces..which is so damn obvious.
I need to meet customers and I cant afford to smile and talk with the ugly braces on.

I'll go back to my dentist and asked for the invisible braces.
I guess it'll be cool..hehe!
No idea bout the costs at the moment..I hope it's not that expensive.
I'm broke at the moment



Cool right?It is way much better than the metallic braces..

No comments: