Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Day In KL

We went to KL yesterday. Me,The Boyfriend,Joyce and Robert.
Actually I didnt plan to go.I wanted to study and finish up my assignment at home.
But I can stop myself from going out.And that's the day the boyfriend is not coaching.
Hardly you can find him having off on Saturdays.
So I decided to go out..

First we headed to Ah Khoon Noodle House nearby Times Square.
The noodle soup is yummy especially the fishballs and fishcakes.
And the perfect combination of perfect weather + perfect noodles make my day perfect!

Next we went to Lot10 and Sungai Wang Plaza.
The boyfriend tailor made his formal wear pants in Sungai Wang.Robert's recommendations.
Me and Joyce bought nothing.Perhaps it's too pack.I never like to shop in Sungai Wang
I'd prefer Times Square..

Walked back to Lot10 and we yam cha @ Dome.
That's my favourite place to hang out in Bukit Bintang.



Me and Joyce ordered our drinks in Dome and we walked to Haagen Dazs for the yummylicious ice-cream.
We shared two scoops.Hers is melon and mine is strawberry.
And now I know why they named her Melon..LOL!
As usual we have Potato Wedges whenever we're in Dome.





The perfect couple. Opps..I mean me and the boyfriend.
The other pair is not. Robert has his Delia and Joyce has her Ozy..hehe!
But at least Joyce has her dream come true to take photo with the national badminton player..
Around 6,Robert chao off.Delia came to pick him up.

So 3 of us went shopping around the area.







We went window shopping in Starhill.
And we walked in to Gucci and LV.

I showed Joyce the Gucci bag that I love so much.It costs RM3030.
The boyfriend said I can get it when my sales hit to 200 lines.It's gonna be very soon!
And the boyfriend found a perfect LV sling bag also.It's really beautiful and sporty.
I love it too! Not like those normal LV bags u see on the streets. It's something sporty and cool.RM3400

Look..isnt it beautiful?


Both of us gonna hit sales target and reward ourself something.
Maybe I'll get the Gucci bag and he'll get the LV bag.

This time it's my turn to shop instead of Joyce.
She stick to her promise and she succeed.She bought nothing.
And I'm the one spending money.

Shopping items:




MNG Tank Top
'Think Single' Baby T
GAP sweater

I love the GAP sweater so much!! The material is so damn soft and comfy..
No regrets~

Now I gotta start my APM assignment and try to finish it by tonite.
Tomoro it's time to study CFTP.
Both due on TUESDAY! And havent start anything..

------------------------------------------
*edited*

Happy Birthday to Alex's mum!

We just came back from Overseas Restaurant.
Went there to celebrate Alex's mum's birthday.
Remember the last time we celebrated his dad's birthday there..
And this time is his mum's..



Happy Birthday Aunty!


The birthday song singers That's Delia..my best buddy in their family


Me & Munyi Bro & Sis


I'm so full now..and it's time to continue my APM assignment.
By hook or crook, I must finish them by tonite.
Otherwise I wont have enough time to study for CFTP tomoro..Argh!

Help! I need more time plz...

No comments: