Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Thailand Trip

Finally I'm here to blog on my Thailand trip - one week.

1st and 2nd day - Au Nang Beach 3rd day - Koh Lanta 4th and 5th day - Phi Phi Island 6th and 7th day - Hatyai City

Altho it's tiring but we really enjoyed the trip.
9 cars altogether and we started our journey from Penang up to Thailand.
It's interesting!

I have lots and lots of photos for u guys!
All in one slide show..




I think you ppl need about half an hour to finish viewing all the photos

________________________________________________________
Chap Goh Meh

The fifteenth day of Chinese New Year - the last day.
Weijen had open house and we were invited.
So happen that Weilee came down to KL..so we went there together with Voonsien too.
Lotsa people.Most probably it's Weijen's relatives..
Lion dance and dragon performance as well.And it's cool!

The Bestfriends Lion dance My new fluffy hair Us Posers beside the dragon


Weilee came down KL to see Leehom's concert and she said she almost fell asleep..hehe!
We went shopping at One-U,The Curve and Cats Whiskers on Sunday.
I managed to control myself not to spend..and I actually succeed about 70%!


The Shopaholics

I hope we get to shop together again..
I lurve them so much..*wink*

______________________________________________________
When Penang Girl Is In KL...

Me,Voonsien and Leslie went for "LokLok" today.
After we were about to finish, Voonsien went to pay hers first.

This is what happened..
Voonsien : Uncle, kui lui? (which means how much, in Hokkien)

The uncle looked at her and stoned.And then she continued..
Voonsien : Eh..sorry sorry. BERAPA??? Uncle : RM2.00

The uncle collected her money with stoned face..giggling at her.Coz she is speaking Malay to a Chinese Lok Lok uncle!!!

I burst out laughing when I heard that..haha!
At least she can speak Mandarin..she's so out of her mind that she can only think of speaking Malay..hahhahah!

Hmm she's still used to her Hokkien words wherever she go for meals..

No comments: