Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome to www.elaineyong.blogspot.com

Hello Everyone!

I know this new site of mine might give a surprise but I really need to move from Xanga now. I receive complaints from friends that there's some problems with photo viewing and it takes quite some time to upload the photos as well. I actually has this domain for quite some time already. Finally it's time to agree with blogspot..hahha!

I'm using blogspot because I found out that flickr do support blogspot but not xanga..wtf. And now I'm really hoping that I could get all my posts in xanga to be transferred to blogspot. Anyone knows how?

I've been doing this layout for few hours already! I'm really noob in dealing with html or css or what-so-ever topic related to web design. I'm still so reluctant to leave my xanga until I really get back all the posts!!! Help me please..Leaving my xanga is like throwing my kids to someone else or ignoring them terus!

Garnier Hot Sauna Masks

Have you came across Garnier advertorials? I guess you do if you read interesting blogs like Cheeserland, Nicolekiss, Cindy Tey and etc. Yesterday I went to the Caring Pharmacy at Pavilion and spending my own sweet time browsing make up stuffs and came across these Garnier masks.

I bought few to try since they're so cheap.

Garnier Lightening Mask and Self-Heating Sauna Mask. Only RM6.90 each.

garnier2


garnier1

And took some samples from Kielh's. I love the Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish a lot! The best scrub I've ever tried. I'm gonna get one tube soon..it's RM80, really worth the investment!

kielhs

Miss Intoxicated with her blue self-heating sauna masks.

Garnier Masks

I dont see much changes on my pores now. Hahha luckily this is not an advertorial, otherwise I'm dead. Anyway I'll try the whitening mask tomorrow night.

I need to recharge my skin well. Clubbing is on this Saturday at Zouk. It's gonna be a huge group of people going this Saturday night. I guess there'll be lotsa fun and photos!

1 comment:

Lady Fify said...

welcome to blogspot :)