Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Something for Mummies

My sis sent me this forwarded mail on baby care. I laughed all the way scrolling down the whole mail and get the boyfriend to laugh with me..hahha! I told me I'd be doing most of the "yes" and he will definitely do the "no".

image002
image003
image001
image007

image013
image017

image019
image020

image022
image023

image024
image025

image027
image015

image009
image018

So funny right?! I wouldn't imagine a mum doing most of the "no" actions.

I just cleared the rubbish on my dressing table. Bought a small drawers rack to store all my things displayed messily on the table. Now it's more organized. First drawer, I placed my hair pins and earrings/necklaces in it. Second drawer, all my loose powders and foundations. Third drawer, Skin79 items and some skin care. Last drawer, fake lashes and nail lacquer. At least everything are stored in the drawers which makes the dressing table looks more neat than before ;)

Anyway I'm getting used to blogspot now. I find uploading photos to flickr and post em here is much faster and the quality is so much better than xanga. Gonna fall in love with blogspot soon..hahha!

But I'm not sure my loyal readers from xanga knows I'm here. If you're reading my blog, would you please drop me a message?! At least I know I have my readers here..hehheeh!

Thanks! *muacks*


No comments: