Sunday, April 12, 2009

Velvet Underground

Yesterday was like the flash back of our yesteryears where clubbing became one of the essential activities every weekends. But the culture was paused for some time when some friends went over to Sydney and started working. Especially us. It's been quite some time since we went clubbing. I think it was on Valentine's Day, the last time to Zouk.

The clubbing was planned for Kar Shek's birthday, where we celebrate earlier than his actual date. Around 20 of us were at Velvet Underground. It was a disappointment to be in Velvet coz the songs are boring compared to Phuture. We made the reservation at the last minute, Phuture was fully booked. We got tables in Velvet and tried to party in Phuture, but the crowd was really shocking mann! You cant even breathe there. The staffs told Weijen that last night was the most crowded night among other days.


IMG_0067

We bought 4 bottles but only drank two..the balance were kept there. You know what? The queue to enter Zouk indescribable. I should've taken a pic of the super long queue.

IMG_0001

IMG_0008

This is the boyfriend and the birthday boy, Lai Kar Shek.

IMG_0003
IMG_0011
Julie and her cousin

This is the DJ section @ Velvet. I love the background effect..

IMG_0035

IMG_0040

IMG_0036

IMG_0033
Rachael Ong and Julia

IMG_0041
Hoe and ShenYik
IMG_0014
Jingx, Leslie, Hoe, ShenYik, Weijen, Daniel

IMG_0005
The boyfriend and some of the badminton players.

IMG_0064
IMG_0011
IMG_0010
IMG_0004
YeetSiang, Me and Kar Shek

I didnt know the ceiling the VIP seats are so beautifully designed. It's so colourful! I love colours. Didnt notice the effects until the camera flash were shooting towards the ceiling. And we started playing with it..hahha!

IMG_0055

I hate my boyfriend when he drinks. Because he always falls asleep after drinking and I have to drive all the way back home without having anyone to talk to me. I got even frustrated when I cant recognized the way back and he's sleeping like nobody's business beside me.

IMG_0059

Anyhow I still love him! LOL..

IMG_0022
IMG_0025

I have fake eyelashes on that night. Bought it in Korea. I think I'm getting more familiar to putting fake eyelashes..hehhe!

IMG_0015

Just to show off my red stilettos! Bought quite some time already but havent got the chance to launch it. Finally I paired it off with my white dress to Velvet.

As usual, after Velvet, we had teo chew porridge nearby Pudu jail. Some of us mentioned that this is the college people's gathering after so long we didnt club together.

No comments: