Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pampering Myself

I am lazy today. I guess that's the right word to describe me today. At first I thought I wasn't feeling well, but after a while I find that I'm okay. Finally found out the fact that I'm a bit lazy especially on Mondays. The boyfriend wanted to fetch me home but I insisted.

And we ended up in Big Foot, SS2 to treat myself a full body oil massage. I was too tired. I can hear the cracking sound of the bones and nerves. The lady from mainland massaged in the dim light room which is so good to sleep. Unfortunately I couldnt fell asleep coz it was kinda painful and tickling especially when she massaged my legs..hahha! My whole body is lighter now and I'm more energetic than before.



I'm addicted to it now. Twice a month would be good enough. I thought of treating myself to spa as well. Pamper myself to spas for skin exfoliation, milk/aromatherapy bath, body massage, and etc. I'm dreaming of having a tai tai's life, which is absolutely fantastic!

*slap slap*

WAKE UP MISS INTOXICATED!

Hahha! I know I have to make more money now. Or hope that the boyfriend will be filthy rich one day..lol!

Okay it's bed time. I'll continue my dreams on the bed.. ;) Nitez..

No comments: