Thursday, April 23, 2009

Carrot & Her Tarot

I'm sure all of you heard of tarot cards right? I've always heard of it but unsure how true was that until my friend, so-called fortune tell, a.k.a Ms Carrot Teh showed us the game. Me, Weilee and my grandmum were her customers. I named her Carrot Teh because the name has the rhyme of Tarot..hahha!

It was quite true actually. Not sure how accurate it's gonna be until 3 months later. Based on the cards, she refers back to the past, current and future situations. Ermm..my grandmum said it's 50% true about her. I think mine is about 70% true la..hehhe!

Introducing Ms Carrot Teh a.k.a JoyToTheJoyce..

IMG_0088 IMG_0083 IMG_0086

It was fun actually, something like the Visiber calculation. I love to hear from fortune teller but not believing them completely. Just listen for fun and take it as an entertainment..ahhaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

JoyceT said...

aaaaaaaaa...ugly pics of my again..no wonder la im single!

thepoonpooponey said...

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!
I can vomit...
Oik dat pic is not presentable at all..
My bf is going to run away when he sees that!!!

elaineyong said...

voonsien: why didnt u comment on the happy birthday pic of urself? i change the lighting and brightness until u look so pretty la..hehhehe!

weilee: hahha u have to tell ur guy that's the natural look! natural is always the best..