Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Wanna Go Home

I wanted to go home badly. For two reasons..

i) to see what my sister has bought for me. And also I cant wait to get my UDPP from her. *muacks*

ii) to search for evening gown for award presentation night


I'm in a rush now. The award presentation is on the 16th August and I havent think of what to wear. Furthermore this year I'm getting my Crown President award on stage. In fact last year I prepared so much earlier altho I didnt go on stage.

10 more days to go before the award presentation night. What should I do??!!

Any suggestion of which bridal shop in PJ/KL has the best evening wear? I want a dress which is special and outstanding.

Please advice!

It's gonna be very rush. Luckily I've found my make up artist and also hairdo stylist. I might wanna ask my cousin, Maggie, to come down and help me on the body art, deco and etc. I love her work during the Northern Region Award Presentation Night.

This event will be the 13th anniversary of PHHP and also known as the Crown Night. One of the big event of the year..

I'm excited for that night! ;O


No comments: