Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Life - Part I

Wanna know how I feel now?!

Extremely.....! I'm so happy today because what I did previously was so worthwhile. The time and effort invested for the 2 years time has never been regretted. I never even sighed a word during the entire journey. And most importantly my mental was strong, otherwise I would give up everything at the beginning.

My advice to everyone is that never give up on anything you do. Always believe in yourself and have a strong determination.

I've been more hardworking lately. Yes after I've been motivated and has the strong believe in everything I do. I strongly believe 'Nothing is Impossible'. To me, nothing I cant achieve when I have the will.

Like I told the boyfriend. Whatever I want since young, I got it. Whatever I dreamed of having, I have it. No doubt now I'm chasing for bigger dreams and another big aim is that to participate in more charities organization. I dont know how true is karma but I think there's such principle in life. I've been so lucky til today, so I should also give out to the society.

I have this mission in me. If I were to be super rich, I will help out to the unfortunates. Like the coming blood donation campaign our team mate are planning, altho I cant donate (due to low blood pressure) but I'm very sure that I will help out in the campaign. Looking forward for that campaign.

I have the chance to grow from who I was before, and today to thank and appreciate everyone around me. I began to look at everyone's angel side, which makes my life happier too..hehhe! A conclusion to made..I've grown up! ;)

No comments: