Saturday, October 25, 2008

Killing Me Softly..

That's the song played by the band in Rainforest Sports Bar. Oh changed! It's Fire by Babyface now. I'm chilling in Dome with the boyfriend and Weijen. Thank God Weijen has his laptop with him, otherwise I'll be bored.

I HATE TO BE BORED!

We're here to have dinner and window shopping. But my window shopping failed. I bought an eyeliner from MAC. I love my Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner but it really takes time to apply. It's troublesome especially when I'm late for appointment. That's why pencil eyeliner is an essential for lazy people like me. This morning I ffk-ed the boyfriend and my upline, who's here in KL with my dad.We were supposed to meet a customer around 11am but I was really sleepy, cant open my eyes at all. And they went without me! LOL my upline should forgive me because yesterday I did facial mask for about 11 customers and slept around 4am last night after a long chat with my upline. Real tired! But it's worthwhile because the facial party went smoothly and the respond was great! Ask me more for RM20 double mask facial! ;)

My performance for this month is a lil slow after we came back from Australia. So I have lotsa things to do next month! A lot a lot of plans and work for me. I'll be leaving to Indonesia this Tuesday til Saturday. Going over to Jakarta. It'll be a bit rush, I just booked my tickets today. After that I gotta attend the Leadership Life Camp in Penang. It's time for me to return to hometown. I miss Bukit Mertajam! Will stay in Penang for about 10 days, and I hope I dont put on weight during that 10 days! Hahha. I have lost some weight after the gum infection case last week. I need to maintain now. Because I'll be into beauty issues now, instead of only concentrating on health issues. Dont get me wrong, I'm still with PHHP company, and now the company will be launching more of beauty products and put more concentration on beauty issues. WOMEN! That's why I'm busy with facial party lately. Perhaps I will try to gather some testimonials and post it up here. Perhaps! LOL

Sienz!

Gotta leave now..Weijen is going POPPY and we're going HOME! See the differences...

Hahhaha!

No comments: