Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just Blabbing..

I'm too bored now. I have nothing to do at the moment. It rained almost everyday and it makes it difficult to go out. Excuses? Hahha! Perhaps I'm still in the holiday mood since I came back from Australia. I miss the theme parks, friends, foods, and everything. But it's reality that I have to come back. I have too many plans in my mind now.

I have plans of continuing my studies for Masters. Either finish it locally or in Australia. For local, Uncle John recommended me Monash Uni or Segi College, with University of Sunderland, UK or University of Southern Australia. So far that's the best uni in Malaysia that provides postgraduate studies. Other than that, I havent find out. Or either flying to Australia for Masters. It's been almost 10 months since I completed my degree and I find working aint fun. College moments are still the best. Furthermore if I continue for Masters, I'm only around 24 after completing the course. Still young? Hahha!
Not to think bout it now..

-----------------------------------------

I just watched The House Bunny!



Very nice! I would give a rating of 4/5 instead of Mamma Mia only 3/5. Hahha the girls are sexy and I think guys should love the movie. Anna Faris charms as Shelley Darlington and she's really cute and sexy!

I'd prefer The House Bunny to Mamma Mia. I find Mamma Mia is a little boring except for Abba songs played. The next movie I'm waiting is WildChild. I guess it should a nice one too. Oh and Madagascar - Escape 2 Africa..hahha funny cartoon.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm going for shopping tomorrow..yea! The boyfriend and Alex gonna meet up with their remisier and I'm gonna be alone for shopping. I'm out of clothes again. I came across an article in Female stating that "women wear 20 percent of their clothes at 80 percent of the time!"

That is so true right? I only wear my favourites tops, jeans and dresses at most of the time. Sometimes I even forgot that I have a new top until I clear the wardrobe. I think I need more tops. I have too many pairs of jeans but again I only wear the few favourite pieces. Maybe I'm should get a skinny jeans and few tops tomorrow.

I bought the new cleansing oil from Shu Uemura just now. I used to have the pink one, then changed to yellow and now the purple one. It's the cleansing oil which has the brightening effects on skin. Since the sales assistant emphasized it so much, I bought the small one to try. Who knows it will brighten up my skin tone?! Hahha! That's why the boyfriend said 70 percent of the outlets in shopping malls are meant for girls. He always said that the section for guys are too limited and they dont have much choices as compared to girls. LOL!


No comments: