Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Back From Aussie!

I'm in love with Aussie! Sigh I missed Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney. Sydney the most because too many friends are there to enjoy with! It's so fun to get back with college friends and others. Got to meet up with some new friends as well.

I've taken approx 2000 photos with my SLR and I have no idea how should I upload them..hahha! I think I'll have to filter those photos and delete out some unnecessary ones.

Graduation day was great!

Holidays in Australia was fun!

Catching up with friends are interesting!

Overall trip was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!

Hahha I sounded as if I'm insane huh?!



Look at my new hair extension! Love it mann..I'm gonna bring it to the hair stylist to trim and match it with my hair. I'm gonna have long hair..yea!



The clubbing session at Bamboo!

More photos coming soon..will post up as soon as I can ya!


No comments: