Monday, November 3, 2008

Updates..


Just came back from Jakarta last night..

Hectic . Busy . Rush . Schedules.

5 days in Jakarta.

Supposed to get back to hometown today but it was too rush.
Gotta settle lotsa stuffs in KL before I can have my week off in Penang.
Not off I mean, I still need to work but aint under that much pressure..hahha!

Leadership Life Camp this Friday.
End on Sunday and I'll have my time in hometown..yea!
Gonna celebrate Dad and sis birthday.
Be tour guide to some KL friends.

And now I get warning from the boyfriend.
"You'd better sleep early dear.."
Yes I'm trying to get enough sleep just to get that beautiful complexion..lol!
My skin is well-controlled at the moment.
Which means I gotta sleep before 1am every day.
That's considered early okay..I used to sleep around 2-3am.
Trying my best to sleep earlier.

Will update more on my Australia trip within these couple of days.
Promise I will! Tee hee..

P/S: Weijen, I promise your photos will be with you before we head down to Penang k! ;)


No comments: