Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hall Of Fame

I was reading blog and came across Nicolekiss latest entry on "I appeared in Vogue!!". I was surprised that she so famous until her photos was published in Vogue. I continued reading and then only I find out about this cool site called Photofunia.com where you can upload your photos and have fun with every of the frames provided.

Cool!

1. I'm in the eye of an ang-moh..



No idea which ang-moh is that. I wished it's Beckham! LOL!

2. A portrait of me..



You can actually save a lot here. You dont need to go for portrait sketching!

3. The Sisters



Look me and sis appeared in the gallery!
4. Undilah Datin Elaine Yong - bersatu untuk semua!



Vote for me and I'll give you my best! Thanks Malaysians!

5. Celebrity Ads



Aint easy to get Paris Hilton to publish my album k!

6. Vogue



I dont know why I become famous suddenly! Again aint easy to hide away from photographers and reporters! Hhahaha..
7. Victoria Beckham loves me



I paid her to do this!

8. Museum gallery



9. My Frame



10. And lastly I'd like to present...

.
.
.
.
.

MY BOYFRIEND!



Sexy!



Cool!

Have fun in the site!

;)


No comments: