Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Mode

I'm in a very busy mode. Busy preparing for visas, money changer, clothing, accommodations, and everything! I'm leaving to Australia tomorrow night. Kinda excited actually. I just did my visa last Monday. Very last minute. I prepared everything and totally forgot bout getting my visa. Went to travel agent and they didn't wanna help me. I was so frustrated mann. I ended up calling the Australian embassy and asked for help. Then I applied everything via online. Much easier sumore.

We need to go money changer later.

Bought my DSLR camera two weeks ago. Canon 450D. Was choosing between Canon or Nikon. Ended up choosing Canon because of its latest technology, the live view function.



I bought an additional 50mm/f1.8 lens.




Here's my model..hehhe taken with the 50mm lens.




This is with standard lens.



Really cool to play with it! I hope I'll take more beautiful photos with it.

;)

No comments: