Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Matta Fair Sept '08

My second time to matta fair and I thought I could get cheaper tickets or tour packages to Gold Coast and Sydney. But I was wrong. In fact I find that own arrangement would save up more. Especially on the accommodation. Jenna gave me some advice on how, what, where to go about in Gold Coast. I got all the information from Reliance tour and then arrange the same schedule on my own..hahha.




I've booked return tickets to Gold Coast (GC), and their local flight, Virgin Blue, to Sydney. You know what? I BOOKED WRONGLY! I mistakenly clicked the wrong date and without realizing that, I paid for it! Arrghh..wasted A$70..wtf! I was confused at that time. Opened too many tabs including the web for air tickets, accommodation, theme park tickets and others.

Just booked the accommodations via wotif.com. I have no idea how Surfers Paradise gonna be and how long is the entire beach. I booked Breakfree St. Tropez @ Orchid Avenue, which is very near to the beach. I dont mind if the accommodation is aint good as long as the hotel is at the main attraction places. We're trying to save up on accommodations so that we could spend more on visiting other fun places..hehhe!

I've also paid for the Escape Pass for the theme parks. Which means I get to choose between Movie World, Sea World or Wet and Wild Fun Park. Choose 2 places out of the 3. It's cheaper to book via online, furthermore at least I have the tickets with me once I reached GC.




Gold Coast and Sydney, I'm coming! ;)





No comments: