Friday, August 29, 2008

A Place Called Home

I need a home. My own home. I'm looking for a condo in PJ. The boyfriend and I have new topic lately. Condos and furnitures. Hahha! We haven't found any suitable condo and yet we're discussing about the furnitures. I even entertained myself to Ikea to feel the excitement of moving into a new place. Kinda excited. Eh dont blame me okay..I'm sure everyone's excited of their first property/home right?! We have few choices so far but I guess we gotta get the property agents to show us the units. Few choices out of many. There are few which are damn nice but it's out of our budget. Most importantly is the security, next comes to the facilities. The boyfriend suggests that we get a small condo to stay and will only get other property when we have higher income. I'd like places like Mont Kiara, Desa Parkcity, and etc, but but but...hehhe. Dad suggested that my budget should be around 250k but I think it is not enough to look for a condo of that budget in PJ. I think max we will give it 350k. Instead of the monthly installments of RM1500, I think we have to earn an additional of RM500 extra to make it RM2k. I think it is still more worth it that staying in far places like in KL areas because I'm always around PJ and Puchong area. The costs of petrol and tolls itself will cost more than that rm500..

I should have take my aunt's unit before she rented out to a Japanese. She offered us 320k, fully furnished and renovated but we ignored because weren't ready for that. Now she had rented it out, sigh wasted. The value of her condo has appreciated and the value now is approx 340k w/o furnished and nothing! To me, investing in KL/PJ property is really a good investment. Li Kim told us that her Mont Kiara condo was 380k when bought and now the value is almost 650k! Almost doubled! Same thing goes to her Ken2 Condo, from 390k and within a year it's already 450k now. How nice if I could profit from those appreciation. Then I can have more and more and more property and start collecting rentals when I'm retired! LOL..

I'm gonna dream of my beautiful home tonight!






Good night! ;)

No comments: