Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chinese Tea Nightmare

It's 3.40am and I'm still awake. Usually I'll be in Dreamland around this time but I dont know whats wrong tonight. Turned and turned and turned for almost 2 hours but still couldnt get my eyes shut. Then I remembered that I drank too much of chinese tea at the steamboat supper just now. Sigh! I should have ordered 100 plus or any other drinks instead of the stupid chinese tea. I'm sensitive to coffee and chinese tea especially when it comes to late evening. Once I take any of them, then I'm gonna have sleepless night.

I'm boring now. Read up all my fav blogs. Goggled everything I wanna know. What else I can do huh? everyone's away in MSN.

My boyfriend is not asleep yet, I think. I'm not happy with him, so no talking for the day. Sometimes we both shouldn't stay together for long. Instead separating from each other once a while is good, so I'm bugging dad to look for a condo in KL and perhaps I'll take the commitment to start paying installments for house. Not to say that I complaint of staying in the boyfriend's house but it's too early to do so. Furthermore my bro is here as well, so it's time for dad to find a place for us instead of wasting money on rents. Independent..that's what I want..hehhe!

I am planning for next month's schedule and it's gonna be very hectic. Dad plans to go Indonesia early of the month. Perhaps a week. Then I have NDO to attend on the 7th. Next, paying a visit to HQ at Johor from 18th to 20th. Leaving to Australia for graduation around 26th til 6th October I think. I haven't get my flight tickets but will do that within these few days before it's getting more expensive.

Attention! AirAsia is giving away 1 million free seats! Go grab them now! I'm gonna start calling my dad to start planning for next year's trip! All international destinations are free okay! I wanna go Macau and HongKong during their summer sales next year. Bali as well. Perhaps Philliphines too, since it's only RM260 to and fro. Or Melbourne also can. Hehhe where oso I wanna go as long as it's free tickets. Saves a lot you know..hmm AirAsia is quite trustable, so no worries! ;)

Hmm it's 4am already. I must sleep. Otherwise I'm gonna wake up in the noon later. I cant! I've got a lunch appointment with Datin..definitely I cant be late!

No comments: