Saturday, August 23, 2008

Missing In Action

Some of you might be wondering where have I been.
Some thought I was in Indonesia.
Some thought I'm gonna stop blogging.
Some thought I have no events lately.
Some thought.....

Many thoughts..hahha!

Too many things but too little time. I need more time now. It's already month end and we're doing the closing again. Most kan cheong moment in every month. Furthermore the boyfriend is working hard for his Crown President title this month. That's why I have no time to blog. Out from home early in the morning and back around 12-1 midnight. After showering and everything, it's almost 2-3am already. How lar wanna blog.

But it's different today. Because it was raining! Hahha and we have a lame reason to come back home. Another reason is that my bro is sick at home, so we have to come back to see him. Hehhe I know it's lame but thats the only excuses we can give. Other than that it might not be acceptable!

I have many photos in my folders but dont know which one to post up today. Nadia called me yesterday asking why I wasnt posting any entry..hahha she said she was sick of the same Sipadan entry each time she clicks to my blog.

P/S: Miss Nadia A Ali, I'm posting this entry specially for you and also to get rid of your boring impression towards my Sipadan entry..hahha!

The Cave


The new place to go in SS2. From the name itself I think you'll have a brief idea of how the place gonna look like. Yes it's cave! Dining in the cave?! Yes!




Dont worry you wont die out of oxygen inside. I was surprised with their interior design, really special. Especially when the whole building is made into cave. You might get lost inside it because there are so many small sections and it is a three-floors building.




Can you imagine how cool is the place? All of us were like sakai coming out from rural areas. We explored every staglamite and staglatite in the caves. See my geography knowledge is still there okay..ahhahha! I think the renovation of The Cave is quite costly because the materials of the walls are bricks and not some plastic thingy materials.

The food - I would comment that it's just so-so. They have western food, chinese cuisine and French/Italian food. Not very expensive. Anyway it's worth for the experience.




Cake cutting time. Happy Birthday to you..(repeat)
(repeat)(repeat)!!!




Happy Birthday Gee Chang!! ;)


No comments: