Tuesday, October 2, 2007

NenSee's Wedding Dinner

Hometown friend
And also dad's friend's daughter
We used to stay in the same taman

She's 28 now
Got married to the son of listed company, Hup Seng
Rich guy and he looks funny..LOL

The wedding dinner is held in Sunway Hotel
Most of the guests are Tan Sri, Puan Sri, Datuk and Datins
Quite a formal wedding dinner
There are even few bodyguards outside the ballroom

At first I didnt wanna go
Coz I cant think of what to wear
But grandma forced me..so cincai la..hehhe!

DSC01147

The 2 guys in coat are NenSee's bros (the one on the left look like Jay Chou!)


Sitting (L-R)
My 2nd aunt,grandma,NenSee's sis,NenSee's bro's gf,lil couz HuiYing,Aunt Jenny,me

Standing (L-R)
Couz ShenDeng, 2nd uncle,the brothers, my boyfriend


DSC01148 DSC01152
DSC01155 DSC01165
DSC01173 DSC01174

During the dinner, the bride and groom presented RM500,000 for charity
A number of non-profit organization representative attended the wedding
So grand huh?!
I told the boyfriend I want a grand wedding too..hahha!

DSC01179

And here I present my lil couz..
Pretty?! She's supposed to be the flower girl
Too bad his bro doesnt wanna be her partner
So no choice they selected other kids
This is her ballet dance attire..;)

And lastly me,myself and I..

DSC01184 DSC01185
DSC01186
DSC01188

I'll be leaving to Bangkok tomorrow
And I'm still not done with my assignment..sigh!
I hope I can finish them by tonite..

Will update once I'm back k!
Satisfy you guys with loads and loads of photos! ;)


No comments: