Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bangkok Day 5

Our last day was free and easy day as well
So we went to Jatujak central market
It was the biggest pasar pagi I've ever been

Everything there was super damn cheap
I bought short pants for only RM7.90 each!
And the quality is like those shorts in Forever21

I bought almost 10 pairs of slippers
Those light slippers that I love to wear
So I bought so many

In the morning, guess who we met in hotel??!
HARITH ISKANDAR!! The Malaysian joker

Dad walked to him and asked whether his daughters can have pics with him
He's quite friendly and he agreed! LOL

@#$%^@#$%^
STUPID!!

When I'm about to upload photos, the "SERVER MAINTENANCE" appeared
Xanga Team is upgrading their photo server
Hmm I hope it dont take a long time

Nvm I'll put them in slides


That's all on Bangkok pics
I'm really looking forward to go again

Btw..my plan to Macau,Guangzhou and HongKong was CONFIRMED!
And the lucky me managed to get free tickets from AirAsia..
I'll be going on Jan..same time as I went this year
Now I saved about RM230!

Now we're planning for another trip this Dec
Coz Robert and Delia are having breaks
So we're planning for another trip..dunno where to yet
LOL

--------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong

The boyfriend updated me this evening about the news
It was quite surprising
I just read he celebrated his 90th birthday
And now he's gone

I viewed The Star just now
And they have this short video bout Tan Sri
Check it out at http://videos.thestar.com.my/default.aspx?vid=553

Since I cant upload any photos,I upload them into slides

(click X if it requests for your email)

May your soul rest in peace
Your absence will be truly missed

No comments: