Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bangkok Day 2

Sorry for the late update
Coz there's too many photos to upload
Furthermore the connection is slow these few days

I'm in Mee Jawa now
Luckily the connection is fast
So I managed to upload all the second day photos in slide show..hehe


Bangkok Day 1

One word to describe Bangkok - AWESOME!!
And I mean everything!
From food to clothing to places
I find Bangkok is much more advanced than KL!

We took about 500++ photos
I cant afford to upload them one by one..hahha!
So I decided to use slideshow

I'll separate those photos according to days
And I'm gonna describe everything in the captions
The story continues from photos to photos..
It's not describing the photos k
So u guys just load the slides and sit back enjoy those photos
Just imagine you're there with me!

Day 1


That's for Day 1
I'll resize other photos and then upload again for Day 2 and the rest k
Too many photos to resize! LOL


No comments: