Friday, September 28, 2007

Postgraduate Courses

Sent an email to the Senior Advisor of HELP Uni
I was browsing through their Postgraduate Courses
They offered Business courses for Postgraduates..

BUT they require working experience

So I emailed the senior advisor
To ask whether my current working experience for Maxis as their direct agents is considered or not..
In the application forms they require for referrals and I can provide that
I have my seniors in Maxis which could be my referrals..
I hope I could get approval for that

The next intake will be in March
The classes are only on weekends..and weekdays (6.30pm-9.30pm)
That's good..I can still work!
Only 48 hours of seminars and lectures..18 months
And the accessment is 20% of exam, and 80% on assignments

I'm choosing either..
Master of Entrepreneurship or CSU Master of Business
Another one is Master for Business Admin..but NOWAY!
I'm not interested in administration work..
I hate sitting in the office..hahha!

Starhill

Meet up with Weijen and Rachael at Pavilion
Then we went to Starhill for dinner
Had Thai food at MYTHAI by jim thompson
The food wasnt that nice..not the real thai food..hahha!
And it's expensive..

I'd rather go Cempaka for Thai food..yummy!

DSC01091 DSC01090
DSC01088 DSC01087
DSC01086 DSC01084

I love the decor of JW Marriot
So beautiful! The lighting keep changing colours..
Hahha I know I sound sampat..

DSC01092 DSC01093 DSC01094
DSC01106 DSC01112 DSC01095
DSC01109 DSC01110
DSC01113

Alright I gotta stop here
Need to start on marketing plan project
I gotta submit it earlier before I'm off to Bangkok

The boyfriend is going for tournament at UCSI
Wanted to meet up with MeiPoa but she's leaving to Malacca at that time..
And I couldnt make it to meet her earlier
So I'm not following the boyfriend to the tournament anymore..


No comments: