Monday, August 13, 2007

Photos

I just got our photos from Rachelle
I gotta resize all those photos coz it's about 3 megapixels I think
Usually I only use VGA for pics using my camera
I dont need to resize them..

Unless those are the pics that I'm gonna develop out..
Then I'll change it to 3M

Anyway piccies time *wink*

DSC02048

DSC02055 DSC02057 DSC02058 DSC02056 DSC02051

Somewhere in the toilet.."The Toilet Girls"
LOL

DSC02059
DSC02060
DSC02061 DSC02062 DSC02063
DSC02071 DSC02072
DSC02073 DSC02076

And Joyce managed to capture this..

DSC02078 DSC02079

It's as if I'm walking with another guy!
Hahha..dont worry..that's another lucky stranger


We're such posers huh?! Hahha!

---------------------------------
You Are My Beauti...fool Girl

That's the song that keep repeating in my mind
Hahha! I love that song..
But only the chorus
Coz I dont know the lyrics..LOL!

Finally I got some pics of myself in Singapore
Maybelle just sent it to me the other day
She's one of my best buddy
Was once my dad's employee, and current best buddy

We used to hang out together in Penang
But ever since I left to KL, we seldom meet up
Currently she's working in Singapore

And so lucky I got the chance to meet up with her in Singapore
She brought us for dinner at Pepper Lunch
A place where we cook our own dinner!
Hmm it's something like Teppanyaki

Then we went to Coffee Bean to "chiong"
What's "chiong"??

LOL That's the Singaporeans' language for "yam cha" or "wet"
I was quite blur at first when I heard her saying that
But now I know what she meant by that..hahah!

Here's some pics during our "chiong" session..

DSC00662 DSC00666
DSC00667 DSC00661
DSC00665 DSC00664

Taken from May's phone camera
I already lost my camera before I met up with her

I need to get my camera asap
Dying without it..

------------------------------------------------
KLCC

Yupe I went shopping @ KLCC yesterday
With Joyce and Rachelle
Didnt buy anything except the Avene Face Spray

We yam cha at Dome with Einstein
And Bryan joined us later

Bryan - my dad's ex-employee as well
He's working in Vanesa Diamond, Gurney Plaza
And he's down to KL for Msia International Jewellery Fair 2007
He brought 3 of us in..

Fuhh..the place is too glarring!
The reflections of diamonds from booth to booth
So many aunties and datins are there choosing their diamonds

But 3 young ladies like us were stuck in the wrong place!
We cant afford to buy and no intention for jewellery at all!
Perhaps till we found our Prince Charming + SuperRich one day..LOL!

m104090888

I was a heroin yesterday!
I managed to shop with my high peep-toe heels for 5 hours!
It's my record
Usually I dont wear new heels for shopping
But it was so painful..
I gotta stick the transparent plaster on my feet..hahha!
When we first reach KLCC, 3 of us were walking elegantly
When we reach our car after 5 hours, 3 of us were walking senget-ly and as ugly as ducks!


I cant continue much now..
I never like blogging without photos
I'll get the pics from Rachelle and continue blogging soon k!

Good Nite!


"You are my beauti..fool girl...."
That's why you never....




No comments: