Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm Back!

Finally I can online "for a while"
We're supposed to go Coffee Bean in SS2
But my chimuis are broke..and they said Yippee Club will do
LOL
But I find the price differences on beverages is not much
I ordered Calamansi and it's quite bitter! *yulks*

Ok..it's photo time
I know my readers are hunger of photos *hehe*

DSC01815 DSC01817
DSC01830 DSC01832
DSC01836 DSC01844
DSC01841 DSC01842

leslie

DSC01847 DSC01851

After Maison, we went for porridge again
The same old place..hehe!

DSC01853 DSC01856
DSC01855 DSC01852

I really miss my camera..
All these photos are from Rachelle's camera
The boyfriend havent get me a new one yet..hmmph!

Airbrush Tattoo

I did an airbrush tattoo last 2 weeks
And the lady told us it will last for about 4-5 days
But mine last for only 2 days!!

DSC00546
m102841564

I did it on my back
A black butterfly..quite sexy!
LOL especially when i'm wearing tank top

And this is what Joyce and Rachelle did

m102841552 m102841543
Joyce Rachelle

Haha Joyce did a sexy lady which she dreamt to be
Big boobies..fatter version..and additional hot and spicy flava!
Both of them did on the legs
Rachelle had a sword...hmm dont ever mess up with her!

My Smashing Boy


I didnt know the boyfriend is so yeng
Til I went for the intercollege badminton tournament yesterday
He's so damn yeng..LOL
Only when he did the smashing!

Salute his smashing mann!
The opponent cant take it and funny thing is..
"Wah, wo kan bu dao chiu!" the opponent told his partner
(I cant see the shuttle!)

Hahhaha..I was laughing behind them
And the boyfriend broke one racket during his backhand smashing
Then he borrowed his friend's racket and he broke the string during his smashing
Hahahha

DSC00278

I told dad bout it and he laughed
My sis even sms-ed me and said
"We know he's strong..but ask him no need to break the racket la.."

I hope he dont perform the smashing on me..
Otherwise I'll be dead! LOL..


No comments: