Thursday, August 16, 2007

Badminton World Championship

Yes I'm there!
The game started on Monday and ends this Sunday
Robert brought us in today
With his pass..

Before the game we had KFC
Look at the KFC booth! So coool..

DSC09389

We're there to watch Fairuz-Zakry's game
Coz they said it's quite exciting
But we didnt wait for the game
It was already 10pm and their game havent start

So we chao

But we're so lucky to watch Koo Kien Kiat-Tan Boon Heong
And also Lee Chong Wei's match
They're pretty lucky coz they versus some lousy opponents

I think the tough will be tough starting from Friday
It's the quarters final round
I'm going too!
The boyfriend already got the ticket..
I'm there to support MALAYSIA!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

DSC09383

DSC09382

DSC09390

Ops..dont blame me for the blurry pics
My phone camera did not have the ability for zoomed pics..hahha!
So it turned out cacat-ed..
Please be patient..the boyfriend promised to get me a camera soon
Before we're going Sipadan

I met many players today..hehhe!
I sound so sampat huh?!


Dont blame me..
This is my first time to live badminton tournament okay..
It's quite exciting especially when the scores are close to 21

DSC09386

Oh that's Robert behind us
He's not in for this tournament
Perhaps the next tourney in Japan..

I'll update more on the quarters final match this Friday k
*hugs*

No comments: