Monday, August 27, 2007

College

I'm waiting for the boyfriend
He's having his CFTP mid term paper right now
Instead of going home and do nothing,I stayed at the college

One word to describe myself now..
B-O-R-E-D!
I have nothing to do online
Checked my mails (both work and personal), checked Friendster..
Read my xanga subscriptions..and now start to blog

Sipadan

I'm so excited on Sipadan trip!
It's only few weeks away..
And surprisingly Dad gonna join us!!
Hmm my dad gonna join a bunch of youngsters..
I cant predict what's his reactions..hahha!

He confirmed last night when I called him
I'm so so excited!

To do list before going Sipadan:

  1. Lose weight! Seriously I need to..otherwise I'll be damn fugly in my bikinis
  2. Nardia face sunblock - thats the best sunblock I've ever used!
  3. Mini shorts/skirts - I wanna get a white one
  4. Haircut - Obviously deserve one..coz my hair is outta shape
  5. Summer dresses - Especially tube dress..hahha!
  6. Flip flops - In search for quite some time already
  7. And the list goes on...

Too many things to buy
But there's too little money!
Hahha!

I cant afford to spend so much for Sipadan
Gotta save up for Bangkok trip in October
Cant wait to go Bangkok as well

Bangkok

I'm browsing for places of interest in Bangkok
Anyone familiar with places with Bangkok?
Drop me some recommendations puhlease!

The only places I know so far is the Floating Market and Siam Paragon!~!
Both shopping places..hahha!
Totally no idea which temples to visit
Gotta ask Danny. He just came back from Bangkok

Singapore

And Singapore!
That's the latest plan the boyfriend had
He's planning to bring his students for tournament in Singapore!
And he said I can join them as well

Perhaps I'll go shopping when they're at the tournament
Will try to ask my jimuis along
December - the best time to shop!
And that's what we call "real sales"!

Again..so many places!
But so little money..


LOL

Find more sales
or save more??
But I find it impossible to save more
I guess I gotta get more sales!

I wanted to post up some photos the other day
But something is wrong with the connection at home
So I cancelled alll the photo uploads
Will try to post up interesting photos k..


No comments: