Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Heroes Lost

Pretty sad
The failure of our Malaysia doubles pair KooKienKeat-TanBoonHeong
Is such a waste
I was there watching live and my heart almost jumped out
LOL
Especially when the scores are so damn near during third set

Their performance was not as good as before
And especially Tan Boon Heong..he was so damn nervous
But I just love the way Koo Kien Keat play! Hahha
Like what I told Joyce..I'm his No.1 fan!

DSC09401

The crowd in the stadium was so gloomy
When the Japanese pair won the game
It was so weird

And this is what happen to Robert

DSC09400

He was freaking cold
Til he gotta borrow Delia's jacket!
I guess he's too nervous as well..
He's hoping that his teammates will win..
Mana tau..sigh!


DSC09402 DSC09403

After the doubles lost, we chao from the players exit
And found Koo-Tan was sitting on the floor..
Mental down! I guess they're crying..
Sad huh?! And some reporters are waiting to interview them..WTH!!
Dah ler lost..kena interview pulak!

s_pg71koo

We were at Bukit Jalil stadium since 3pm
We missed Lin Dan's game coz we went yam cha
Managed to watch Wong Mew Choo's game
She played quite well yesterday
Too bad the China is stronger..hmm

s_pg70mew

Wow some lucky reporters managed to take this!
The sexy body of Lee Chong Wei's girl..hehhe

Surprising News

From the boyfriend
We were in Old Town having supper with Robert & Delia
And suddenly he told me this

"Dear..I think tomorrow I'll go and get u your camera k?"

And I'm like.."What??! Really??!" excitingly

I was so surprised
What makes the boyfriend wanna buy me a camera so soon?
Hahha actually he has his intention
He needs to use take pics of his court and sport shop
For application of dunno what purposes..
No wonder!


Instead he should get me one earlier!
Coz I missed the opportunities to take pic with those well-known players
That I've met during the tournament
What a waste!
Otherwise my blog gonna be interesting..hehhe


Anyway I'm really happy
Cant wait to get my new camera
And start thinking how should I design my camera again..LOL
I'm getting a Sony T100 in black
No more pink camera this time..i never like T20's design
So gotta try getting a black gadget with pink case

dsc-t100-b_large
Will that look good?
AniachiEunice and TanPoney already had one
So now it's my turn
Trend for T100 now..

Alright it's time for shower
I need to go for discussion for MPS assignment
Siennz!

Plenty plenty of pics will be up tomorrow!
I promise! I'll maximize the usage of my new camera!
Hahahha..


I MISS HONGKONG
When can I go again?

hk hk2



No comments: