Friday, October 11, 2013

The Gardens Residences, Mid Valley

I was out of my mind today. Quarrelled with the hubby and got mad at him over small matter actually. I was so angry and I kinda like "ran away from home"..LOL!

I drove out and no idea where shall I go. Driving back to Penang is a distance and it's already 8pm. So I decided to stay in a hotel in KL where I get to rest, relax, eat, sleep and shop. 

I went to agora to search for the best hotel in town and after many choices, I decided to stay in The Gardens Hotel & Residences. One. Coz it's connected to Mid Valley Mall and The Gardens, so anytime I can just walk down for shopping. Two. It's a happening place, no one will kidnap me or whatsoever. Three. It's a premium hotel, so not that eerrieee coz I'm gonna sleep alone! LOL! 

The rate is RM500 per night inclusive of breakfast. 

Here's the beautiful room. So spacious! 





I love the toilet most! 




It was late and I didn't wanna walk down for dinner. So I ordered room service, without looking at the price or whatsoever, even the room rate, coz I'll definitely claim from the hubby all the expenses. 

Nasi lemak kampung. It is so delicious and cost only less than RM20! 


After dinner, I watched tv all night long, chat with my girlfriends in whatsapp about whats going with me and where am i, just in case if someone kidnap or rape me, at least someone knows my location. LOL! Wanna run away from home sumore wanna scared right? >.<

Breakfast overlooking the KL city. 






After breakfast, decided to have my fun bath time with jazz songs being played. What a wonderful life! 


Room service again for tea time. Fish and chips. Not that nice, so so only. 




Thank god I brought my Crazy Rich Asians to kill time. 



The hubby kept calling on the first day but I didn't answer. On the second day, after all the activities, finally got bored, and I started entertaining him. I gave him to chance to come to my hotel and make him settle my bills..hahaha! 

Allowed him to stay with me for the last night in The Gardens Hotel. And he was surprised when he entered the room, amazed with the luxurious room. And he said,"Wah I have to pay more than RM1k to stay for ONE night here!" LOL! We ROFL and the became friends again! 

Sounds childish I know. But now we will laugh over it whenever we are in The Gardens for shopping. I love you dear! muacks 

No comments: