Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kei Fei's Wedding

As usual when there's any weddings or events, I'll go to my stylist and she'll come up with any hairstyles that I want, or sometimes she will do anything that came up to her mind. 

I washed my hair at home, and go to her for styling. 


Tadah! Something messy this time. 




Weddings is always a good time to catch up with a bunch of friends. The only time where we'll get to meet lots of them and have the time to chit chat. On other days everyone's busy working and hardly will get the chance to gather everyone at the same time. 

Here's my uni friend from Taylors. Yin May. Cherri. Man Shin. Vern Li. And Manshin's friend. 


This man loves to attend wedding dinners. For him, it brings back the good times of our own wedding. 


The stunning bride, Keifei! 


Us with BaoBao. 


Irene Teng and her hubby. Newly wed too. Too bad we couldn't make it to each others wedding coz its on the same lunar month, which is a pantang to most Chinese. 



No comments: