Tuesday, August 20, 2013

starhill tea salon

Dating day with my big baby last Saturday. We decided to go somewhere to chill a day before our company event. 

Lunch at Village Park Restaurant, and as usual the crowd there on weekends are crazy! Everyone's queuing for table and we were so lucky to get table immediately because we made reservation with the boss for 40 pax the next day. And the person in charge immediately got place for us after we made the reservation. 

So far I think this is the best nasi lemak in town. 

I'm not a big fan of nasi lemak but I think this is really good! *thumbs up*

  

I kinda love my curls! LOL nice? It's done by myself at home! Using the babyliss hot rollers which I've bought long time and used less than 10 times! 

And here's my happy hub. 

  

We headed to KL for window shopping, yes window shopping for me but clothes shopping for him. 

After that we decided to walk to Starhill, it's been years we never step into Starhill ever since they started the renovation. I should say never stepped in Starhill ever since Sephora was opened. 

Starhill is quite different now and it's being upgraded. Even LV has two outlets in Starhill now. 

I was pretty tired from walking and want a place to sit. We walked around and was choosing between cafe in front of the live band or Starhill Tea Salon. 

I chose Starhill Tea Salon after seeing many people ordered the hi tea set. 

This is our hi tea set. 

You can choose either western set or oriental dim sum set. Dim sum set is not that appealing to me, hahah! 




 

 

The cakes, macaroons, mini sandwiches and everything taste good! It's not that sweet and just nice for my preferance. I've been busy camwhoring and thank god he has his fav mag The Edge with him. Otherwise he'll have a boring wife to accompany him. 

 

My boss sipping his cuppa tea. 


I love this place a lot because of its privacy and not as exposed as in TWG. I heard STS were once TWG, and after TWG moved to Pavilion, they name it Starhill Tea Salon. 

My favourite photo of the day! 

 

Here's how the place looks like. 




Starhill even painted their escalator red, which makes it more luxurious and makes you feel like as if you're walking on a red carpet. LOL! 



No comments: